Chapter 105

Soon Tao Tao received a call from Lawyer Jiang Xing and asked her to go to the office and the two negotiate.

This contract was drawn up by Jiang Xing after careful consideration.

Five hundred thousand will be paid in five years, but interest will be added. Of course, the interest rate is also very low. There is also an additional item, which can be used to pay off debts. Not only a tutor, but other jobs, if appropriate, Tao Tao can do it.

Jiang Xing said: “In the future, you will have to be a cow and a horse. I’m not kidding.”

Tao Tao sniffed and looked at Jiang Xing, crying and said, “Thank you Mr. Jiang, I will do it well.”

Jiang Xing had a headache and held up his forehead, and waved to her: “Okay, go out, don’t disturb me.”

Tao Tao did what he said.

I thought Tao Tao would leave like this, but didn’t.

Tao Tao left the company until noon.

After Jiang Xing came out, he found that the trash can had been cleaned. The cups in the pantry were also washed brightly. The compartment he used to rest was also completely new, and his clothes and quilts were neatly arranged.

After thinking for a while, Jiang Xing felt that he should change Tao Tao to make a call.

Jiang Xing said: “Teacher Tao, I think I should pay you another cleaning salary.”

Tao Tao on the other end of the phone said, “No need Mr. Jiang.”

“What the **** are you talking about? Don’t I let you pay your debts according to your work? Not only the company but also the family. My mother is not willing to ask the aunt at her age. It is not easy to climb up and down every day. You can help watch. ”

Tao Tao did not decline: “Okay, thank you Mr. Jiang.”

Tao Tao worked harder ever since.

Before Jiang Xiaoman didn’t use her in school when she was in school, she ran across Jiang’s house at the hospital. Now Jiang Xiaoman is on vacation, and he basically has classes at home, while Tao Tao runs on both sides of Jiang’s company.

After teaching Jiang Xiaoman, he still has to go to the company.

The work at home is never pulled down, and every time I rush to work with Jiang Xiumei.

At first, Jiang Xiumei thought that she was so enthusiastic because she respected the old and loved the young, so once in a while, it was nothing to satisfy her, but later found out that it was not.

Tao Tao, the girl, is really working hard.

The more I thought about it, the more I felt wrong. Jiang Xiumei asked Jiang Xing if there was something wrong with the family teacher. This was too enthusiastic.

It’s her job, not her job, she wants to do it too.

Jiang Xing didn’t dare to hide Jiang Xiumei, so he told the previous story.

Jiang Xiumei has lived a hard life. She pondered for a while without saying anything. After returning home, Jiang Xiumei beckoned to Tao Tao wiping the handrails on the stairs.

“Tao Tao.” Jiang Xiumei’s prison voice said earnestly: “I knew you were a good girl when you first came here, you are safe and not bad-hearted.”

At that time, I was honest and bowed when I saw her. Behaved like a quail, Jiang Xiumei almost doubted whether she was a cannibal tiger.

I have been getting along for more than half a year, and Jiang Xiumei knows who Tao Tao is.