Chapter 104

Jiang Xing put the things at hand and raised his eyes so that he could look at Tao Tao in his spare time, his eyes full of interest.

“Jiang, Mr. Jiang…” Tao Tao was about to cry.

“Five hundred thousand.” Jiang Xing paused, “How many years are you planning to advance your salary?”

“Two years, two years I can pay.”

Jiang Xing sneered, then took out the capitalist’s face, and began to laugh at him: “Teacher Tao, my niece really likes you and is very happy to take your class. But… the first time you speak, it costs 500,000 yuan. Isn’t it too much? My niece is so cheating, I’m not good at cheating. In the middle of two years, if my niece suddenly dislikes you and wants to fire you, what will you pay?”

“I……”

“Your current salary is paid by me, and the price is obviously higher than the market. If I lower your salary, will you still have to finish it in two years?”

“I just……”

“Also, even if I can eliminate all risk factors and lend you half a million. Then you do not intend to repay the interest? I lend you the money, what can you give me? Be reasonable.”

Tao Tao’s eyes were red.

She gritted her teeth, her head buzzed. Feeling wronged and uncomfortable, especially want to cry, but crying is useless.

Tao Tao sobbed silently, and said with a trembling voice: “Mr. Jiang, because Xiaoman is–”

“I said that my niece is addicted? Are you using her to suppress me?”

“I didn’t mean that.” Tao Tao bit her lip, crying and said: “I’m sorry Mr. Jiang, I figured out a solution by myself, I was abrupt, and today I will be troublesome if I haven’t been here.”

After speaking, Tao Tao ran out crying.

Jiang Xing hesitated for a while, and felt that he had made a girl cry and was crying so badly. He looked like nothing, but thinking about it, he seemed to have done nothing wrong, so he ignored Tao Tao and continued to work.

Just a little irritable in my heart.

Especially irritable.

Jiang Xing took the file on the desktop and sighed severely.

Before long, the phone rang, it was a private number, and Jiang Xiaoman called.

“Hey, Xiaoman, what’s the matter, what’s the matter? Uncle is at work.”

Jiang Xiaoman’s voice sounded a little distorted, but it was still very sweet: “Uncle, did Teacher Tao go to you just now?”

Teacher Tao? What did you mention her suddenly?

Jiang Xing frowned and said calmly: “I haven’t come yet, what’s wrong?”

“Oh, if she comes in a while, no matter what she asks, you have to agree.”

“Huh?” Jiang Xing felt that things were not simple. “What do you mean? I have to agree to any request?”

“Yes.” Jiang Xiaoman paused for a while, “Uncle, what are you doing so nervously?”

“Just…no matter what request you have to agree to? Just, borrow money, borrow a lot of money, have to agree?”

“Yes.” Jiang Xiaoman noticed that something was wrong, and immediately lowered his voice and asked, “Uncle, don’t lie to me. Teacher Tao won’t be there anymore?”