Chapter 118

Liang Yuanqing originally wanted to call the police, but the call to the police could not be dialed out and was blocked by Mr. Wen.

“Yuanqing, don’t be impulsive, there may be some misunderstanding.”

Liang Yuanqing was reluctant to speak, so he could only stop first instead of calling the police. Originally, he planned to find a crime casually and crucify the two people. Jiang Yue’s death has no evidence, and things are easy to handle.

It’s a pity that his father-in-law and him are not the same.

When Jiang Xiumei heard Liang Yuanqing’s accountability, she choked with anger and almost couldn’t catch her breath.

Jiang Yue was a treasure in her palm when she was alive, but she was a thorn in her heart when she died. Now not only did it mention it, but it was also splashed with dirty water, so I don’t think it is too angry.

Jiang Xiumei panted, stared at Liang Yuanqing, gritted her teeth and said: “My daughter, I know, I can’t do anything bad since I was a child, she is a good boy, she would never do such a thing!”

Liang Yuanqing also sneered: “Who knows? When a mother is convinced that her child is right, it’s not wrong.

“You–” Jiang Xiumei used to roll up her sleeves, but before she could move, she was stopped by Jiang Xing.

His mother is easily impulsive, Jiang Xing has to take care of something.

“Liang Yuanqing, don’t be too distracted, and buckle all the pots on us. My sister is… After my sister brought Xiao Man back, she treated her as her own daughter, and never treated her wrongly. If you kidnap a child, Steal the child, how can we hurt the child?”

“It’s not stealing a child or kidnapping a child. What did Jiang Yue do to take the child away? It’s really funny, do you think we are all three-year-olds?”

Liang Yuanqing turned around and looked at Mr. Wen, “Dad, just say something. We can’t just suffer this innocence! Do you think about how much you miss your children these years? All this is caused by Jiang Yue. An idea.”

Old Mr. Wen pondered, but didn’t say anything. He looked down and was thinking.

The room was quiet for a while, Jiang Xing wiped his face, and continued to argue with Liang Yuanqing: “The surname is Liang, according to you, since you suspected my sister Jiang Yue for a long time, then you went to Xiaoman and let someone kidnap her. How do you explain the matter? Maybe you already knew the truth of the matter. You knew Xiaoman was your child, and you didn’t recognize her. What do you think? You have seen Xiaoman long ago and knew her. You love your children so much, and you think about them so much, why don’t you recognize them? I’m pooh! Bad water!”

Hey, don’t you just pour dirty water? When who would not be like.

“What?” Wen Hui stood up, her face changed drastically.

Everyone from Wen’s family looked at Liang Yuanqing with aggressive eyes.

Liang Yuanqing’s legs are a little weak, but at this moment he must not retreat. As long as this is done, it will be done once and for all.

Liang Yuanqing said: “You are just quibbling!”

“Aren’t you quibbling?” Jiang Xing laughed twice. “If you don’t believe me, you can check his case. Isn’t he detained for three months? The scars on his face and the injuries on his feet are all Evidence. You can also follow me back to the local police station for investigation, and then it will come to light.”

Liang Yuanqing was trembling with anger.

This is what he fears most.

The best thing for him now is that Jiang Yue is dead and there is no evidence, whatever he says, no one will refute it. Even if Wen Hui was disheartened because of this, it was fine. Anyway, Wen Hui has always looked down on him from the bottom of her heart.