Chapter 16

Jiang Xiaoman has a good memory, and Yu Wencheng remembers that she also recognizes the child in Yu Wencheng’s arms.

She probed her head at the door, and saw the little boy in Yu Wencheng’s arms from a distance, and immediately showed a small smile.

At the same time, I asked the system in my heart: “Brother System, didn’t you say we would never meet again?”

“…” The system didn’t want to speak.

Jiang Xiaoman said again: “You also said that we will never be friends.”

“Host…” The system said depressed: “Can you shut up?”

According to the plot obtained by the system, this little boy is called Yu Qingshi, who is also a male villain against the heroine in the original setting.

The villain is a real villain, the villain against humanity, Yu Qingshi and his host are also incompatible!

This shouldn’t be!

The system carefully looked at the little dumpling in Yu Wencheng’s arms, then looked at his host, and felt depressed again.

Could it be that the villains were so small and cute when they were young?

It seems that neither of these two can get along with viciousness!

While Jiang Xiaoman looked at Yu Qingshi, Yu Qingshi was also looking at her.

Yu Qingshi was the same as when he first saw him, without saying a word, with his arms around Yu Wencheng’s neck, only half of his face was exposed, and one eye was secretly aimed at Jiang Xiaoman.

The little mouth was pressed tightly, and there was no expression on her little face.

He still remembers this little devil. This little girl is good or bad.

Yu Qingshi glanced a few times, then buried his head in Yu Wencheng’s neck, only the back of his head was exposed.

Yu Wencheng said in his ear: “That little girl named Jiang Xiaoman is very cute, would you like to be friends with her?”

The little man in his arms shook his head.

But Yu Wencheng didn’t know that the two men had already fought and had grievances. He only thought it was his son’s illness that he had committed again, and he didn’t want to communicate with others, so he didn’t take it seriously.

This time I brought my son here. In addition to worrying about his son’s lingering fears, Yu Wencheng also plans to let the two children communicate.

It is also good to let the son say a word.

The child was stimulated when he was young, and has been suffering from stress disorder since then, has mild autism, and is unwilling to communicate with others. After seeing many doctors, they couldn’t get the treatment well, and Yu Wencheng’s hair was almost pale.

At this moment, Jiang Xiaoman ran over, not afraid of life at all.

“Sorry kid, can I apologize to you? Don’t be angry. I have so many candies here, and I will give you all.” Jiang Xiaoman held her iron box, and when she ran, the candies inside The jingle bells are very lively.

She has no points and system to exchange for candies. These were bought from the last time she went to the city with her uncle.

Jiang Xiaoman, who has learned to endure hardships, is particularly economical, and is no longer as often as before and often distributed to other children. But because he made up his mind to apologize, Jiang Xiaoman was very generous this time.