Chapter 12

Jiang Xiaoman played with a dog’s tail on the side of the road, while meditating on the multiplication formula taught by Teacher Tang today.

“One is one, one two is two, one three is three…”

Jiang Xiaoman was babbling, and the voice of the little milk was very crisp and very cute.

Yu Wencheng stood behind her for a while. Before Jiang Xiaoman found him, he suddenly asked, “How many three or three?”

Jiang Xiaoman was taken aback. His thoughts that were smooth just now were all messed up, and he said loudly, “Three threes make seven!”

Yu Wencheng laughed loudly, knelt down and asked her, “What are you playing?”

This time Yu Wencheng came alone, without the two big guys behind him, so he looked a lot more kind. Jiang Xiaoman still remembered him, so he was not afraid immediately, holding a dog’s tail and saying, “I’m playing this.”

“Are your grandma and uncle at home?”

“I’m here.”

“We will go home to find your grandma and uncle.”

Jiang Xiaoman hesitated for a while, feeling that he was not a bad person, obediently took him home. In fact, even if she didn’t lead the way, Yu Wencheng still remembered it.

She walked and bounced, the tiger hat hung on her head diagonally, and she held a hand when she was about to fall.

Seeing that she was not afraid of life, Yu Wencheng walked and talked to her.

“Xiaoman, right? What grade are you in this year?”

“Not yet.” Jiang Xiaoman counted with his fingers, “Teacher Tang said I should go to the small kindergarten class, but there is no kindergarten in our town, so I can’t do it.”

Yu Wencheng was startled.

He knew that the conditions here were not good, and he hadn’t even repaired the road, but he didn’t think that there would be no kindergarten.

In such a bad environment, he could raise such a clever child. At this moment, Yu Wencheng began to seriously think about whether he should also move here to live. The little girl is so lively, maybe after getting along with his son for a long time, his son will become a little more lively.

Yu Wencheng is not superstitious, but for his son, he has tried all the scientific methods and it didn’t work.

Yu Wencheng pondered and asked, “Do you know how to multiply formulas before going to school?”

“Yes.” Jiang Xiaoman was especially proud and proud. She tilted her head and said: “Not only do I know multiplication formulas, but I can also negative numbers!”

Yu Wencheng was stunned again.

How old is this? How did you learn it? He asked: “Is this also taught by your teacher?”

“No, I will do it myself.” Jiang Xiaoman explained to him with a smile: “I originally had six yuan, but I owed a friend 1,000 yuan, and my balance became -994.”

Jiang Xiaoman would only have this negative number.

Since owing the system points, Jiang Xiaoman has been thinking about returning the points, turning negative numbers into integers. The balance is now -922, and the system says it will take a long time to pay it back.

Yu Wencheng was speechless, and gave her a thumbs up with a sullen smile, “Little girl, amazing.”

Being praised, Jiang Xiaoman was so happy. She galloped up, rushed into the house, and shouted: “Grandma, uncle, there are guests at home!”