Chapter 97

Jiang Xiaoman and Yu Qingshi accompanied Sun Xiaojie to their homework for an afternoon.

The topic is the classroom contact by the math teacher, the content of the first grade. Jiang Xiaoman originally thought that Sun Xiaojie and the others should be quick and easy to do, but a group of people in the second grade pointed to Jiang Xiaoman how to do this question.

He looked innocent and confused.

I can't do even the most basic questions.

Jiang Xiaoman couldn't stand it anymore. She went to the game hall and ordered two billiard tables to let a dozen people sit down in a row and talk to them.

Sun Xiaojie...what else can Sun Xiaojie and the others do?

They can only follow along!

If you don't do it, you may get beaten up, but the key is that you still lose face! What's more, everyone else does it, and they don't do it.

The atmosphere is very motivating.

A group of **** who don't do business all day are not really stuffed with cotton in their brains. After a few back and forth, Jiang Xiaoman repeatedly said that under her lustful power, even if she can't write, she will still write by rote.

After stumbling, Jiang Xiaoman checked the past one by one, and then nodded in satisfaction: "Yes, it's okay, the ruts can teach."

Sun Xiaojie almost had tears in his eyes, and he felt very relieved.

He has never been so praised.

Most of all, you are scolded by the teacher. You are better than you with a barbeque pork stick and a piece of raw pork. You are a gadget.

Listen and listen, Sun Xiaojie is used to it and treats himself as a piece of barbecued pork.

It turns out that I don't make barbecued pork, which is pretty good. The world is bright.

Sun Xiaojie silently straightened his back, and then asked Jiang Xiaoman: "Sister, can we leave now that the homework is done?"

Jiang Xiaoman groaned for a while, did not answer immediately, but came to Yu Qingshi who was silent and looked at him.

When Sun Xiaojie was doing his homework just now, he was also doing his homework.

Not only did he finish his mathematics in-class exercises, he also silently wrote down English words and translated the Chinese into classical Chinese.

Yu Qingshi silently lifted his paper to her.

Jiang Xiaoman's eyes sparkled: "Awesome!"

Yu Qingshi also quietly straightened his waist.

"I've seen it. Everyone did a good job, but compared to Yu Qingshi, it's still far behind. In this case, it's better to do it again."

"!!!"

Ahhhhh! !

Sun Xiaojie's pupils were earthquake, and his heart was wailing.

Sun Xiaojie's little brother had an earthquake, and his heart wailed.

A group of people stayed like this for an afternoon, a group of school bullies, in the game hall, writing homework for an afternoon!

Who the **** can believe this! !

But he just happened!

Jiang Xiaoman is full of spring breeze, because she has collected a lot of negative emotions, she is very happy, and she does not think it is a waste of time.