Chapter 87

When Liang Yuanqing woke up, he was already in the hospital.

He felt a little relieved when he smelled the disinfectant. I can think of things before fainting, but it feels wrong.

He tried to stand up, but when he moved, he realized that his hands were actually handcuffed to the edge of the bed!

He was handcuffed!

Liang Yuanqing’s eyes were round, and his breathing became heavy. He stared at his wrist blankly, recalling what had happened in the suburbs before, his chest surged and he almost fainted again.

“Wake up?” The policeman next to him saw him waking up and immediately came forward to ask.

Liang Yuanqing chuckled in his heart and said with a dry smile, “Comrade police, what does this mean?”

“Someone has reported that you are suspected of kidnapping and trafficking in children. Since you are awake, follow us into the police station.”

“Wait, wait, comrade police, this is…this is a misunderstanding, how could I abduct children? First, listen to me to explain, I am now, I am now…” Liang Yuanqing panicked.

He is full of abducted children!

“If anything is okay, tell us back to the police station.”

There was no room for Liang Yuanqing to resist, and he was taken away when he woke up.

When they arrived at the police station, Jiang Xiumei and Jiang Xing were also there. The two of them were crying, saying that the murderer must be severely punished and that the prisoner must not be allowed to go unpunished. The child is too young to stand the toss. If the murderers are not severely punished, they will die without scorn!

Another look at Jiang Xiaoman, she is eating instant noodles.

It’s autumn, the weather turns cold, and the child is already hungry and stupid. When you are hungry, you can’t warm your body. After eating the hot instant noodles, the soles of my feet finally feel more comfortable.

Jiang Xiaoman was very satisfied. He drank all the soup, then patted his belly and collapsed on the chair.

When he raised his head, he saw Liang Yuanqing standing at the door looking at her wrapped in gauze, Jiang Xiaoman immediately cried out with a “wow”.

“Grandma, uncle, help me!” Jiang Xiaoman wiped his tears, “He is good or bad, he is still staring at me! Does he still want to kidnap me?”

Jiang Xiumei and Jiang Xing stopped talking, Jiang Xiumei turned around and hugged Xiao Man, and they cried together.

When Jiang Xing saw Liang Yuanqing, his lungs exploded. Pointing at him and yelling, calling him a grandson, not a thing. It’s not a man to take a child out of an adult’s matter.

Had it not been for the police to pull around, Jiang Xing would have been stunned!

A sneer appeared at the corner of Liang Yuanqing’s mouth, and he secretly rejoiced.

Although it was very suffocating to fall into the police station, they all thought it was for Jiang Xing, which was a great fortune in misfortune.

Liang Yuanqing grinds the back alveolar fiercely, and subconsciously wants to touch the jade pendant taken from Jiang Xiaoman with both hands. But when he pressed his pockets with both hands, he found that the jade pendant was missing!

Liang Yuanqing changed his face and stammered: “Comrade Police, what about my bag? Just the crescent-shaped jade pendant!”

“We will put things away for safekeeping first, and will return them to you if there are no problems.”