Chapter 127

Jiang Xiaoman has a hangover.

The taste of her wine is naturally beyond Jiang Xiumei when she goes home. As soon as Yu Qingshi and her entered the room, Jiang Xiumei smelled it and waved her hand, “My God, how much did you drink?”

Jiang Xiaoman was hanging on Yu Qingshi’s body, his whole body was as if he had no bones, and his mouth was still chatting, not knowing what silly things were saying.

Scolding is indispensable, but Jiang Xiaoman’s appearance is not painful even if he is scolded, and Yu Qingshi is too sincere. He kept his head drooping, saying that it was his fault that he forced Jiang Xiaoman to drink, and he insisted on taking Jiang Xiaoman to eat barbecue, and let his grandma scold him, so stop scolding tomorrow.

Jiang Xiumei glared at him, smiled angrily, pointed to her eyes and asked him: “Do you think I look blind?”

“That was not what I meant……”

“Forget it.” Jiang Xiumei had no choice but to take Jiang Xiaoman, let alone Yu Qingshi.

She can remember that Yu Qingshi was very obedient and obedient at first, but since their family moved to the vicinity of Yu Qingshi’s home, Yu Qingshi was also taken away.

Although Yu Wencheng always said that it is good for children to become cheerful, Jiang Xiumei always feels that it is not good. Jiang Xiaoman was originally lawless, plus a Yu Qingshi who gave her the bottom, but it really was going to heaven.

Taking the drunk Jiang Xiaoman from Yu Qingshi, Jiang Xiumei took her back to the house to clean up.

Yu Qingshi stood there for a while, watching their backs stay for a few seconds, and then went back to the house to clean up.

When he woke up the next day, Jiang Xiaoman’s head was still dizzy, especially painful. Fortunately, there is no need to go to class today, and she can take a little longer.

Jiang Xiaoman didn’t get up until noon.

The feeling of a hangover is really uncomfortable.

Jiang Xiumei and Yu Qingshi were already having lunch at this time. When they heard her movement, they both raised their eyes to look at her, and then continued to eat as if nothing had happened.

Jiang Xiaoman sat down next to Yu Qingshi, scooped a bowl of porridge, and drank a few mouthfuls before he said, “Grandma, I was wrong.”

With that, the hand under the table poked Yu Qingshi’s leg lightly. Yu Qingshi froze and didn’t respond.

Want him to intercede?

Forget it, just get scolded. The more pleading, the more angry my grandma.

Jiang Xiumei snorted coldly, “Where did you go wrong?”

“Everything is wrong.” Jiang Xiaoman poked Yu Qingshi’s leg again.

“Oh, every time I admit my mistakes so simply, it’s a pity that I haven’t seen you change it any time. It can be seen that you know your mistakes and don’t change it, you are stubborn!

Jiang Xiaoman pretended to whimper a few times, and then poked Yu Qingshi again. It’s a pity that he was prepared this time. Not only did Jiang Xiaoman fail to poke him, but he was held by his hand, not allowed to move.

Jiang Xiaoman was annoyed.

Staring at him, he was not moved.

Scratching his palm, did not move.

Jiang Xiaoman stepped on his foot with anger.

Yu Qingshi suddenly raised his eyes and complained: “Grandma, she bullied me.”