Chapter 17

Jiang Xiumei heard the sound and rushed to see the two children crying, and immediately asked: “What’s the matter, you guys are fighting?”

Jiang Xiaoman pumped and shook his head.

The mouse in her hand was still screaming, Jiang Xiumei glanced at it and immediately grabbed it.

“Oh my god, little ancestor, what are you doing with this stuff?” Jiang Xiumei slipped the mouse away to deal with it.

Can’t hear the “squeaking” sound, Yu Qingshi cried and stopped and stopped crying.

His eyes and nose were red, and he regretted why he was crying just now. He looked back at Jiang Xiaoman and saw that her eyes and nose were also red, and he felt a little guilty.

Yu Qingshi struggled a few times and slipped from Yu Wencheng’s arms.

“Don’t cry.” Yu Qingshi said to Jiang Xiaoman in a low voice.

“Then why are you crying?” Jiang Xiaoman still didn’t understand why he was crying.

He wouldn’t say such a shameful thing.

Yu Qingshi hesitated and said nothing, looking at the sky for a while and the ground, just not looking at his sincere eyes. Hearing her still choking, she had no choice but to say fiercely: “Don’t cry!”

Yu Qingshi is not a good-tempered person, on the contrary, he has a bad temper. When he became stubborn, no one in the house could stop him.

This little girl, although good or bad, smashed his Luban lock and frightened him with a mouse, he didn’t want to care about her very much, but… But when she saw her crying Yu Qing, she felt a little guilty.

No way, children are in such trouble.

For her small sake, let her heal once.

Yu Qingshi continued to say in a very low voice: “Don’t cry, I’ll give you candy.”

Upon hearing this, Jiang Xiaoman immediately snorted, stopped crying, and asked him eagerly: “Really?”

“Really.”

So the two children got together again.

Jiang Xiaoman happily took Yu Qingshi’s little hand. Although Yu Qingshi secretly wanted to shake it off, she just grabbed it.

She is stronger.

Jiang Xiaoman promised again: “Uncle Yu, don’t worry, I will take care of my brother.”

He belched and promised that he couldn’t win people’s trust.

Yu Wencheng couldn’t laugh or cry, and corrected: “Xiaoman, he is a little older than you, he is four years old.”

“Me too.”

“…” Yu Wencheng touched her head, looked at her son again, and exhorted, “You should get along well with Xiaoman, you know?”

Yu Qingshi blushed and said “Yes”.

In the afternoon, the adult entered the mountain, and the child and Jiang Xiumei stayed at home. Jiang Xiumei was busy, let Jiang Xiaoman play with Yu Qingshi.

Yu Qingshi’s candy Jiang Xiaoman has never eaten. The taste is very unique. Two candies will coax her well.

After eating and drinking, Jiang Xiaoman felt that he could do it again. Decided to ignore it, and forgive him again.

Jiang Xiaoman said: “There is nothing to be afraid of mice. My grandmother said, mice are afraid of people. Once you pass, they will run away in fright. They are very timid. Have you never heard of an idiom? It is called timid like a mouse. It means that the courage is very small, only so small.”