Chapter 57

Jiang Xiumei’s idea is very simple.

What kind of piano, ballet, she has no knowledge, she just feels that it’s just a pastime if she doesn’t eat or drink.

If the child likes it, it’s okay to learn and have fun.

But the skill of fighting is very practical whether in the country or in the city.

Since ancient times, there has been a saying about the poor and the rich. Jiang Xiumei’s life as a widow with two children is inseparable from her sturdiness.

If she was a small white flower that was swaying by wind and rain, and could not live long ago, how could she raise the children?

In the country, when fighting with people, it is whoever has the best fists. In the city, it can also be used for self-defense, when you meet bad guys, just hit the ground.

It is not as good as relying on the sky to rely on the earth.

And Jiang Xiaoman had a precedent of being abducted, and Jiang Xiumei was afraid that she would not be seen.

Jiang Xiumei said: “Little Man, girls must learn to protect themselves. After you learn this, no matter what bad people you meet in the future, you will be able to beat yourself down. It is very practical. If it wasn’t for your grandma’s old age, poor waist and legs Not good, grandma wants to learn it herself.”

After speaking, she raised her eyes and glanced at Jiang Xing, “Your uncle should also learn.”

“…No more.” Jiang Xing was scared, and even waved his hand to persuade Jiang Xiaoman: “Xiaoman, uncle is too old and can’t learn, otherwise I want to learn, really. Xiaoman is so cute and beautiful. The bad guys like it when they look at it, and they like to bully a kid like you.”

Jiang Xiaoman narrowed his mouth, thought about it, and nodded: “Okay, then.”

After learning well, you can beat bad guys and protect grandma and uncle.

Oh, no way, they are all old.

And she is still young, a good student, so she should respect the old and love the young!

When waiting for the weekend, Jiang Xiumei took Jiang Xiaoman to find the teacher of the interest class.

“Teacher, I brought the child.” Jiang Xiumei pushed Jiang Xiaoman forward, “See what she is suitable for learning?”

The Wushu teacher is a middle-aged man who looks very tall and mighty. His muscles are very obvious and he is very powerful at first glance.

He is so tall and strong, there are many as strong as her!

Jiang Xiaoman looked up at him, a little scared, and could only say nothing.

The teacher glanced at Jiang Xiaoman and asked her, “Little friend, what do you want to learn?”

Jiang Xiaoman shook his head. After a pause, Naisheng said with an aura: “I want to learn how to fight well.”

“…” The teacher gave a light cough, “We don’t advocate the use of force to solve problems. The children here are all to keep fit.”

Jiang Xiaoman explained: “I’m not going to beat kids, I’m going to beat bad guys.”

“Oh?” The teacher said: “You don’t need to beat the bad guys, you just run away when you meet the bad guys, and remember to call for help.”

“Then I can’t run as fast as the bad guys.”

“…Also.”

“And bad guys won’t give me a chance to call for help.” Jiang Xiaoman said angrily, “I met a big bad guy last time! He didn’t call for help, so he fainted and took it away! I didn’t even hum! Hum!”