Chapter 70

Jiang Xing and Jiang Xiaoman’s uncle and nephew had gone through two days of misery, and Jiang Xiumei finally returned from the town.

Her face is very ugly.

A face was pale and pale, like a piece of old paper, without color.

Seeing her appearance was not quite right, Jiang Xing’s joy faded a lot, and asked, “Mom, what is your expression? Did something bad happen when you went home?”

Jiang Xing immediately thought of his uncle’s house.

The two families have changed from relatives to enemies, and it is no longer possible to live together well. Hong Li and his father Hong Xingguo share the same virtue. If Jiang Xiumei is alone at home, it is possible to do anything.

But Jiang Xing had already thought about this possibility and had already said hello in advance. If someone from the Hong family comes in the town, just blast away.

He also has some thin noodles now, even if the Hong family came to make trouble, they couldn’t eat it.

“No, nothing bad.” Jiang Xiumei suddenly deleted her slap herself and said with a sad face: “My pig brain, didn’t I collect Xiaoman’s New Year’s Eve last year and said I would help her keep it? I’m afraid she will run out of flowers and there will be no points left.”

Hearing that it had something to do with his New Year’s Eve money, Jiang Xiaoman also ran over immediately, blinking at his grandmother, waiting for the following.

Jiang Xiumei sighed heavily, avoiding Jiang Xiaoman’s eyes, and whispered: “I just…hid things in the stove habitually. When I went back to warm the stove, I forgot.”

This is the habit of the elderly.

Find a place to bury things and hide things.

Those were all caused by previous revolution and fate. No good things can be seen at home. No matter what you have, you have to hide it, otherwise, you can’t keep it tomorrow.

Jiang Xiumei has a habit of hiding things in the stove. It’s so dark and no one touches the place. She has been hiding things like this all the time.

As a result… this time there was an accident.

Jiang Xiumei whispered: “I burned all Xiaoman’s New Year’s Eve money…”

Jiang Xing: “…”

Jiang Xiaoman: “Wow oh oh oh oh oh!!!”

Ahhhh her money! !

The child is already crying.

Jiang Xiaoman felt so sad, so painful.

Uncle gave several thousand, but she only took one hundred yuan.

I can’t bear to spend any time, so I hid it, and gave the rest to my grandma, but grandma burned it! !

So much money, how much beef noodles and how much beef can she eat?

Jiang Xiao burst into tears.

Jiang Xiumei also regretted her death, and she wanted to cry without tears.

The elderly are usually the most frugal, but he did not expect that this time he would have such a big oolong.

Jiang Xing comforted: “It’s okay, mom, don’t take it to heart. Thousands of dollars, just listen to it. Nothing, my son can make money now, and this amount of money is not enough. It’s okay. Don’t cry Xiaoman.”

“woo woo woo woo!!”

Jiang Xiumei glared: “What are several thousand yuan? Thirty thousand yuan!”