Chapter 60

Jiang Xiaoman cried and washed Xiangxiang clean.

It has been a long time since she cried so miserably, she felt so sincere.

Jiang Xiaoman felt that he was a small adult and matured. Generally speaking, he would not cry if he was not in need.

Especially crying with grandma, she would not do such useless and painful things.

It doesn’t work to cry with grandma now, and grandma said that she has a big heart, is disobedient, and rebellious, so she has to be disciplined, so no matter how miserable Jiang Xiaoman cries, it doesn’t have the effect of deflating her mouth. Gradually, in front of her grandma, she was beaten silently, and she became very strong silently.

But today, she can’t help it.

She was so uncomfortable.

Not only was she beaten, she had to clean up the mess herself. Not only that, but Yu Qingshi’s children are gone, and they cannot clean up the mess with her. She is really miserable.

Jiang Xiaoman whimpered while giving Xiangxiang a bath.

In the bathtub, pots of yellow liquid were put in pots.

After washing and brushing several times, I finally washed Xiangxiang clean.

Jiang Xiaoman’s hands are sour.

She found a towel to wipe the water stains on Xiangxiang, wiping it, and found that Xiangxiang’s eyes were also full of tears, and her pig’s hoofs were shaking.

Jiang Xiaoman mourned in his heart, raised its front hooves, and said with tears, “Xiangxiang, do you think I am so miserable, so pitiful?”

Ugh… it just feels pitiful!

First it was painted by the little master, and then washed and washed by the little master. It almost thought it was going to be cooked!

Xiangxiang couldn’t speak, Xiangxiang couldn’t say anything, Xiangxiang could only hum.

There were still tears in his eyes.

A weeping pig, a very poor pig.

Jiang Xiaoman wiped his tears, found a small blanket to hug Xiangxiang, and sobbed: “My dear baby, I know that only you in this family care about me. I will sleep with you tonight.”

“…”

Jiang Xiaoman really slept with Xiangxiang all night.

She hugged her pillow and went to the yard and got into Xiangxiang’s villa.

Xiangxiang’s villa was big and spacious for a small and exquisite Xiangzhu, but for a human cub, it was relatively crowded.

Especially in the past year, Jiang Xiaoman’s body has grown very fast, his stature is slender, taller than children of the same age, and he appears more crowded.

But it doesn’t matter, Jiang Xiaoman can barely handle the whole night by curling up into a ball.

Xiangxiang’s villa is really fragrant.

My grandmother is usually boring at home. She has nothing to do, doesn’t farm, and doesn’t work anymore. She likes to wash and brush. She is afraid that the house is not clean and tidy, so Xiangxiang’s villa is the focus of attention.

Not only do you have to sweep it every day, but also smoke it.

I feel comfortable sleeping, Jiang Xiaoman thought.

Jiang Xiaoman slept very comfortably, and the only poor one was Xiangxiang a pig.

It was squeezed into the corner, and the aggrieved only occupied a small space. The pig can’t curl up to sleep yet, it can only kick it four times, and its eyes are still full of tears.