Chapter 18

He packed all the gifts Jiang Xiaoman gave Yu Qingshi in a small box.

He has a lot of toys, and he can throw one a day, but he can’t finish it a year. However, he is still willing to give Jiang Xiaoman a place for the weird thing in his room, and put it on as soon as it is installed, even if the tiger hat will not be worn out, and the stone will not be played out.

Yu Wencheng sees Yu Qingshi’s actions. It can be seen that he still likes Jiang Xiaoman.

After returning from the town, Yu Wencheng encouraged Yu Qingshi to contact Jiang Xiaoman more than once.

But Yu Qingshi had been lonely for a long time, and when he was silent, he could not say a word all day. Even if he wanted to contact Jiang Xiaoman, he didn’t know what to say.

When he picked up the pen to write something to Jiang Xiaoman, his head was empty and his heart became very irritable.

As time passed, Yu Wencheng stopped forcing him.

Yu Qingshi couldn’t reach that hurdle. External stimulation was useless and would only be self-defeating.

I thought this matter would depend on one paragraph, and there would be no progress for the time being. I don’t think, since receiving Jiang Xiaoman’s letter, Yu Qingshi was actually willing to reply to Jiang Xiaoman’s letter.

Yu Qingshi thought about it for three days. The more he thought about it, the more angry he became, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt unwilling.

Jiang Xiaoman is too bad and annoying. If he doesn’t find a spot, his masculine spirit is gone. How can he play with her in the future? Last time he scared him with a mouse, this time he scared him with a bug, he would not let her go easily.

Yu Qingshi decided to write her back, put some cruel words, and put some terrible things in the letter, to scare the little girl who didn’t know the height of the sky.

Yu Wencheng, who didn’t understand the inside story, cried.

It’s great that his son finally has friends.

As for what to put in order to scare Jiang Xiaoman, it made Yu Qingshi a hard time.

He also wanted to put small bugs and mice in the envelope to scare her, but Yu Qingshi didn’t dare to catch it, and it was difficult to find such creatures in his house. Jiang Xiaoman would definitely not be afraid.

Yu Qingshi thought about it for a long time, and finally figured out what to send.

He sent a thick stack of exercise books to Jiang Xiaoman.

Yu Qingshi is indeed a smart boy who learns fast and of course he does many questions.

These arithmetic problems, logical thinking problems, and all kinds of problems combined, he couldn’t finish the whole vacation.

Not only the teacher bought it, my father bought it, but also my grandparents bought it.

This love is so deep that Yu Qingshi didn’t want to see them, so he wittyly gave it to Jiang Xiaoman to let her know what is the fear of being dominated by the exercise book.

He didn’t want to do it anyway.

After making up his mind, Yu Qingshi hurriedly wrote a letter.

[Hello, dear Jiang Xiaoman:

Thank you for your letter. I like your gift very much. But if you can exchange other gifts, I guess I will be happier.

I have gone to school, and I can recognize more characters than you. I also don’t use Pinyin because I can use the Xinhua dictionary. These are my new treasures, I give them to you, I hope you can finish them. 】