Chapter 11

The misunderstanding was resolved, Jiang Xiumei’s hostility towards Yu Wencheng dissipated, and she embarrassedly said, “I’m sorry, my son doesn’t make people worry, he makes you laugh.”

Yu Wencheng was very gentle and shook his head to indicate that it did not matter.

He has bright leather shoes and well-dressed clothes. He looks like a big man, but he has no style at all. He doesn’t seem to have a shelf and looks easy to get along with.

“I have to go back in a while, so I’ll make a long story short.” Yu Wencheng said: “Mr. Jiang helped me a lot and saved my son. This kindness I will not forget the Yu family. This is my little heart. Please accept it.”

Yu Wencheng’s family has been passed down for three generations, and the heirs are thin. His son is a single Miaomiao, and he is usually very tight, and there are people following him everywhere. He didn’t expect that this time he would be exploited by such a big mistake. Had it not been for Jiang Xingtian to descend from the gods, his son might have suffered at this time.

For this great benefactor, Yu Wencheng was naturally grateful, and prepared the thank you gift early before coming.

He took out a bank card and handed it to Jiang Xing: “The password is the six-digit number of the card, and the money in it is yours, which is a bit of my heart.”

Jiang Xing didn’t accept it immediately, instead he glanced at Jiang Xiumei first, and the two looked at each other.

For Jiang Xing, the incident this time was shocking, and he would feel nothing after being afraid. On the contrary, he felt that this experience was very exciting and interesting. He is young and strong, the wound on his stomach is almost grown, and he is a tough guy who can be beaten. Regarding the reward, the police recorded him and awarded him 10,000 yuan. This was Jiang Xing’s greatest reward since he was a child, and he was already satisfied.

Usually the neighbors and villagers help each other and walk around, but they are just sending some chickens and ducks raised by themselves, a little bit of food, or a pair of vegetables. Although Jiang Xing often fools around outside, his heart is still very simple. It was the first time someone came to deliver money, but I really didn’t dare to accept it.

Jiang Xing stopped and declined, not really wanting.

However, Jiang Xiumei thought for a while, feeling that her son’s injury was still not worth it, and she gritted her teeth and said, “Stars, you can take it first. It’s not easy for Mr. Yu to run so far. Don’t let him run for nothing. His mind.”

After finishing speaking, he turned his head and asked Yu Wencheng: “It’s not much money, right? It means it. The child is fine, and we are at ease. Our family also raises children, knowing that it is uncomfortable to lose a child. Those kidnappers should die. Tattered stuff.”

Yu Wencheng smiled and shook his head: “Not much money.”

Jiang Xiumei was relieved now.

When Jiang Xing took the bank card, he was held down by the villain who sprang out.

Jiang Xiaoman looked serious: “Uncle, we can’t take money from uncle.”

A word attracted all the adults’ eyes and fell on her.

Jiang Xiumei stared, Jiang Xing stared, Yu Wencheng stared, and the two big men behind Yu Wencheng stared too.

Staring at him, Jiang Xiaoman was under a lot of pressure, his mouth slumped, and he was so scared that he almost cried.

She is so scared.

She didn’t want it either, but the system just issued the task.

[Task: Rejecting Yu Wencheng’s gift is related to the main line, please take it seriously! ! !