Chapter 44

Yu Qingshi’s home is very large, but there are few people.

Grandparents also have their own homes. If they don’t live with them, they usually only live with him and his father. However, Yu Wencheng is also a busy person. Even though he has made time to spend time with his children, most of the time the family is still deserted and unpopular.

It’s different when Jiang Xiaoman comes.

“Wow! It’s so beautiful here!” Little Garden exclaimed.

“Wow! This looks so good!” The embossed screen of the hallway exclaimed.

“Wow!! There is a little goldfish here!!” The small rockery in the garden was amazed.

In fact, she has seen all of these, and it is not the first time she has seen them, but every time she comes, she is too exaggerated. Yu Qingshi suspected that she was deliberate, but he was embarrassed to say.

Yu Wencheng is still not at home today, only his little master is in the house. Before I asked Jiang Xiaoman to eat beef noodles, she remembered to help him with his homework and had to come.

Yu Qingshi thought for a while. Although he was used to being alone, sometimes someone accompanied him on weekends and said that it seemed pretty good to talk, so he invited Jiang Xiaoman to do his homework.

“Meow meow?” Jiang Xiaoman probed his head, his eyes turned steadily, looking left and right.

After a while, Miao Miao came out.

During the daytime, Miao Miao usually sleeps a lot and ignores anyone. Only Yu Qingshi, the little master, can approach it and slap it.

Yu Qingshi always thought that this was the privilege of being a master, after all, Miao Miao ignored her father. But Jiang Xiaoman… She can do it too, and she can do it too.

She meows a few times, as if she can talk to Miao Miao, she meows a word, Miao Miao also meows, you come and I, the relationship looks very good.

For this reason, Yu Qingshi was jealous for a while and felt particularly uncomfortable.

She can enter his bedroom; she can also touch his cat; and his snacks also have hers.

Jiang Xiaoman is almost pervasive.

Yu Qingshi’s heart began to become sore again, listening to her meow meowing, he didn’t know what to think, and followed the milk in his milk, “meow”.

He doesn’t meow anymore, she is the only one in Miaomiao’s eyes without him.

Jiang Xiaoman looked back at him, a little surprised, “Meow?”

Yu Qingshi: “Meow meow!”

Jiang Xiaoman: “Meow meow meow?!”

“…Meow~!” This sound came out of Miaomiao and interrupted the conversation between the two little fools.

It squinted a pair of vertical pupils, and was comforted by Jiang Xiaoman. He grunted a few times, as if to say, if you guys don’t say anything, what do you say meow?

The two children stopped talking.

Jiang Xiaoman asked him: “What are you meowing?”

“Then what are you meowing me?”

Jiang Xiaoman made a pig nose and said proudly: “Not only do I meow, I also hum!”

That’s how Big Flower and Little Flower are called.

“…” Yu Qingshi skipped the topic and didn’t hum with her anymore. He took out a canned cat and planned to feed Miaomiao.

This is a canned whole meat that I just bought. It smells good.