Chapter 15

Jiang Xiaoman especially liked her dress. When he returned to town, he was not willing to let Jiang Xing hold her, and had to go by himself.

Jumping around, like a swallow returning home, as if to tell everyone that she put on new clothes.

“Grandma, I’m back!” Before Jiang Xiaoman entered the door, the little milk voice rang first.

Jiang Xiumei was choosing dishes to prepare dinner, and she was taken aback when she saw a tender dumpling rushing in.

Seeing that it was Jiang Xiaoman, he smiled and said, “Sure enough, people rely on clothes, horses and saddles. My Xiaoman looks really good in this way.”

Jiang Xiaoman chuckled twice, then took out the newly bought items and put them out the same.

In addition to her gadgets, there is another one that Jiang Xing bought Jiang Xiumei. It is a mallet made of plastic. It feels soft to the touch. I don’t know what it does.

Jiang Xiaoman said: “Uncle said this is for grandma, so that you can beat him up in the future and never give up the broom.”

“…” Jiang Xiumei’s face fell immediately, and she grunted with anger, “Okay, I will satisfy him!”

After speaking, pick up the mallet and go up.

Jiang Xing then rolled in, begging for mercy, “Mom, don’t listen to Xiaoman’s nonsense. That is the toy for Xiaoman, and this is what I bought for you.”

He took out two boxes of tonics, which were for Jiang Xiumei.

The child was filial, Jiang Xiumei was naturally relieved, and she ignored it for the time being, scolded him for spending money, but still happily accepted it.

“Stars, the money Mr. Yu gave you is of serious use. You can’t spend it arbitrarily, and you can’t be as lavish as today. Otherwise, the money is spent, and the thing is not done. It is just a joke.” If a day is not settled, Jiang Xiumei can’t feel at ease.

“Don’t worry, mom, I know it in my heart.” Jiang Xing patted his chest to make sure that it didn’t look like a fake.

Jiang Xing thought about it, and he is indeed the boss. Don’t say what to do for a career, at least let the family have no worries about food and clothing, right?

He was really a **** before, and after going through the door, he stayed at home with peace of mind and didn’t want to go anywhere.

On the one hand, the injury is still not healed, on the other hand, it is indeed relieved.

It’s just that he was so bad before, his mother didn’t believe him at all.

All right, the future will be long.

Jiang Xing has been busy since that day.

He used to get up in the sun after basking his buttocks. Sometimes Jiang Xiaoman would serve as his alarm clock, which is completely unnecessary now.

Sometimes Jiang Xiaoman gets up early and can’t catch him. Jiang Xiaoman fell asleep at night, and he just came back.

His trouser legs and shoes are always filled with mud, and the mud all over his body is almost dirtier than an old scalper rolling in the mud.

Exhausted, Jiang Xing saw that she didn’t play with her anymore, he just went to clean up, rested and went to sleep, and then continued to repeat the same thing the next day.

Uncle has worked so hard.

In just a few days, his cheeks sank, he looked a lot thinner, and he looked very tired. The hair is messy, and the stubble is coming out, green and a bit piercing, but the spirit is getting better and better.