Chapter 39

In the end, Jiang Xiaoman still did not run away from home successfully.

Although Yu Qingshi promised to take her in for two days, it is impossible for Jiang Xingren to put the child here. So in the end, I went back to each house and went to each mother.

Jiang Xiaoman was very unhappy. She pouted and kept silent all the way.

Jiang Xing said, “You can hang soy sauce bottles with your mouth.”

“Huh!” Jiang Xiaoman wiped his tears, feeling that he was running in vain and that he was a tool man who used it and threw it away.

Happiness belongs to Yu Qingshi, uncle, and uncle Yu, and she has nothing.

She may have to be scolded by her grandma when she goes home.

“Uncle, why did grandma take my jade pendant?” Jiang Xiaoman asked.

Jiang Xing was startled, he didn’t expect his mother to take Xiaoman’s jade pendant away.

After hesitating for a while, Jiang Xing asked, “Xiaoman, you…If one day you have a father, will you leave your uncle and grandma?”

“Why are you leaving? Can’t you stay together forever?”

“Well…this is also true. I’ll talk about things later.” Jiang Xing said: “Your grandma likes you so much. She loves you if she beats you and scolds you. If she takes away your jade pendant, you can’t let her take it away. Got it? I want you so, I’ll buy you a new one.”

“But I just want that.”

Jiang Xiaoman didn’t want it, but the system said that if you don’t take it back, it will really die. Although she was also very curious about the death of the system, she couldn’t really watch the system die.

When she died, she would have no friends.

Oh, it’s so hard to serve.

Why does she have to go through this at a young age.

“That’s fine, uncle go home and talk to your grandma.”

Jiang Xiaoman broke his tears into a smile.

After returning home, the child was tired, and after washing up, he immediately slept over in bed. When I slept, I still twitched, my nose and eyes were flushed with tears, and the marks were still very clear.

Jiang Xing found Jiang Xiumei and told her about Yupei.

“Mom, if Xiaoman wants you, just give it to her. If you are really reluctant, you should give it to her. The child has hands and feet, and this child is skinny. He loves to throw plates since he was a child, and he might break it accidentally. Isn’t that better? In this way, she can only blame herself if she wants to cry, not on you.”

Jiang Xiumei was unwilling to listen to her son’s preaching, but after another thought, she felt that Jiang Xing made sense.

She took away the jade pendant, isn’t she helping Jiang Xiaoman to keep it in disguise?

The child is getting more and more restless now. Maybe one of them was accidentally knocked out. She didn’t look good, so she could throw it away.

But Jiang Xiumei was still worried.

“What if Xiaoman’s biological parents come to the door? What if they want to take the child away?” Jiang Xiumei was anxious.

Jiang Xing smiled and said, “Mom, to be honest, I have followed the convoy a lot this year. There are many people who lost their children. On the road, on the wall, the papers with photos printed on them are all looking for People notice. There are many people looking for children, but I have never seen one looking for Xiaoman.”