Chapter 110

Jiang Xiumei, who has always been physically strong, suddenly fell ill, frightening the whole family.

Although the doctor said that it is normal for the old man to have a headache and brain fever, Jiang Xiaoman was still flustered. He just wanted to stay with his grandma and not go anywhere. Why would he still want to travel to the beach?

At this point, Yu Qingshi didn’t have any interest, and the schedule was temporarily put on hold and not mentioned.

Jiang Xiaoman was very embarrassed and came to him to apologize: “I’m sorry, I’m going to go to the beach with you, but now I want you. My grandma has never been sick before, and her body is very strong. She fell ill this time. I’m afraid of something.”

Yu Qingshi silently hid the various knowledge handbooks he had prepared, and said calmly: “Well, let’s stay with grandma at home, I won’t go.”

He is too easy to talk and is not angry, Jiang Xiaoman is even more guilty.

After thinking for a while, like usually acting like a baby with grandma, he pulled his arm and shook, “Don’t be angry.”

not angry! !

Yu Qingshi shook his head vigorously, his face flushed.

There will be a long day to come, and there will be opportunities in the future. Don’t be angry, don’t worry.

After Jiang Xiaoman left his house, he was worried about his grandma’s illness.

Fortunately, Jiang Xiumei’s physical fitness is good, and she gets better after a few days of illness, without too much trouble. Even so, Jiang Xiaoman was still worried about her and had to look at her.

All in all, it is better to move to a farm to raise pigs together.

In fact, this was Jiang Xiumei’s idea.

She was worried that a sow was about to give birth to piglets, and she couldn’t help it.

Jiang Xiaoman can only go with him.

The farm has good air, leisure, and what you can grow, which is really suitable for healing. It is also very suitable for self-cultivation, not easy to get angry, and people’s mood will improve. And it’s not very far from the city, it’s much more convenient than going back to town, and it’s not a hassle.

Jiang Xiumei was alive as soon as she entered the farm, and her previous sickness was completely gone.

She cuts pumpkins, chooses vegetables, and cooks pig food. The pigs here are expensive to sell, and they are also well raised. The pigs raised by the pig feed are not tasty, so if she doesn’t feed the feed, she follows her own method and is very concerned about these piglets, just like raising them. Although there are workers to help, Jiang Xiumei is not willing to take a break and has to watch it in person. Jiang Xiaoman persuaded her to rest, but she was not happy, she liked to be busy.

Jiang Xiaoman called Jiang Xing that night to complain: “Uncle, I feel that in my grandma’s heart, I am not as good as the litter of pigs! She doesn’t listen to anything I say, but when the litter calls, she feels distressed!”

Jiang Xing comforted: “I felt that way before.”

“what did you say??”

“I said I used to be inferior to the litter of pigs at home, just get used to it.”

Jiang Xiaoman thought for a while, balanced and stopped complaining, and began to concentrate on helping grandma raise pigs. Now that she is happy, let her be happier.