Chapter 80

The bin in the seat was changed from Jiang Xing to Liang Yuanqing.

When Liang Yuanqing entered the arena, he stopped for a moment and looked at Jiang Xing’s position accurately, showing a kind but provocative smile.

It’s just that when his eyes were passing over Jiang Xiaoman’s body, his brows wrinkled slightly invisible.

The ill feeling in his heart became heavier. Liang Yuanqing saw Jiang Xing even more displeased, and deliberately looked at a despising and arrogant look, and then sat down where Jiang Xing belonged.

He did it on purpose, how?

Jiang Xing was here, gritted his teeth with anger, clenched his fists, wishing to blow his complacent face.

He hugged Jiang Xiaoman and muttered, “Xiaoman, he must have done it deliberately! Uncle tells you, these years, there are many such bad guys. He is grinning, and he can’t figure out how to scold you. Just like his hypocritical smiling tiger He is not a good person. If he cheats you with witty words in the future, don’t believe it. If he is reliable, the sow will go up the tree!”

“It must have been the last time I lost, and I feel unwilling to do it here. I want to give me power here! Pooh! Lao Tzu is not rare! This venue, Lao Tzu will never come again!”

Jiang Xiaoman clenched his small fist and nodded vigorously: “Hmm!”

She also found him so annoying.

The person who was her father in name made her uncomfortable every time she looked at her eyes.

It’s even more uncomfortable than grandma’s going to punch her in the eyes.

Jiang Xiaoman has a keen intuition for people’s good and evil, and of course he can distinguish it.

When he looked at her, he never made her feel very warm like his grandmother and uncle.

Since he made his uncle unhappy, let him be unhappy too!

Anyway, she has been vicious once, don’t care about it again! The more vicious she is, the happier the system will be.

Angrily, Jiang Xiaoman exchanged several item cards in the system mall.

“…I very much feel that everyone is here today to listen to my speech. Thank you everyone. Thank you.”

Liang Yuanqing on the stage has already started, he lowered his head and tuned the microphone pretentiously.

[Mother Rong’s needle card

Use object: Liang Yuanqing

Are you sure? 】

Jiang Xiaoman almost confirmed without hesitation.

Liang Yuanqing, who was originally smiling, suddenly changed his face, his hand to adjust the microphone stiffened, and a strange low groan was heard in his mouth.

The sound is not loud at first, but amplified by the microphone, it sounds… very strange.

Moreover, everyone in the meeting heard it.

But nothing, a little noise, it’s normal.

Everyone continued to listen, but there was no response.

Liang Yuanqing smiled dryly, feeling a little uncomfortable.

I don’t know if it’s an illusion. Just now, there was a sharp pain in my butt.

This sudden pain made him stand up almost subconsciously and howl.

But at this moment, it is not appropriate to make such a big move to attract attention, so I had to hold back.