Chapter 43

Jiang Xing is still in the stage of expanding his business, and he often spends money to accompany him to yell, and at most he will not make money or lose money.

In the initial stage, Jiang Xing didn’t worry about losing some money. As long as a net cloth was completed, it would be a matter of blink of an eye to return to the capital and profit later.

But the hateful thing is that this airborne little white face has the same long-term vision as him! Just as wise!

Jiang Xing spent a lot of money to gradually cultivate his customers. The little white face sat on it and started to smash money and grab the market! Grab customers!

The key is that the other party still has money! Also very proud!

Throwing a lot of money down, didn’t feel distressed at all.

However, Jiang Xing’s confidence is not so strong, he is almost mad.

After inquiring about it, I found out that this crazy boy burned money like this because the money was not his own at all, and it didn’t hurt to spend it.

It belongs to his Yue family.

The little white face is a local, and his ancestor’s family is here, but he found a rich wife and moved out with his family.

Xiao Bai Lian came back this time, in a posture to do a big business, and went to Jiang Xinggang.

Jiang Xing was so angry that he couldn’t eat, and he paced in the yard after dinner.

It’s impossible to spend money, and now it’s too late to find a rich wife to take care of.

Can only start from elsewhere.

Hmph, it’s time to let this kid know what is meant by a strong dragon without crushing a snake!

Was it a fool for nothing these days?

Jiang Xingqi rushed out the door.

The young and old at home were very worried, but it was hard to ask, and couldn’t understand even after asking, so they could only stay quietly and not cause him trouble.

After three or four days, Jiang Xing finally came home.

His eyes and nose were flushed red, then he took a bath with hot water, and he was radiant and energetic as soon as he came out.

It seems that I am in a good mood, that is how the marks on my face look like crying.

Jiang Xiumei was shocked.

The child has been mixed since he was a child and he has been beaten frequently. But if you want to shed tears, there is hardly any.

I actually cried this time, and I don’t know how much I was wronged.

“Xingxing, did you solve this problem or not?” Jiang Xiumei asked him.

“It’s solved, don’t worry, mother, I’ll take action to determine the universe, it’s a trivial thing.” It seems like the person who was so angry and cursed the other day is different.

Jiang Xing is so happy.

He said: “He grabs and grabs whatever he wants. Anyway, the small businessmen are very good at it. He throws money at will and loses as much as he wants. I have already figured it out. I will not let the middlemen make the difference and get the goods directly from the customers. , This is the most realistic.”

“What kind of middleman?”

“I have opened the company to the community. This way, customers can come and send things when they get off the building, and it is convenient for thousands of families without leaving home.”