Chapter 67

It was not that Yu Qingshi had not been beaten, but it was all beaten by his mother.

It hurts when my mother beats, but he usually doesn’t cry, but this time, he cried badly.

Because Dad has never beaten him, although Dad can be angry sometimes, but when he really does it, he is not.

Yu Qingshi felt wronged and sad, crying loudly, and looked terrible.

… And still being beaten in front of Jiang Xiaoman, which made him feel even more uncomfortable.

From now on, I can’t just tell Jiang Xiaoman that you will be beaten when you go home. Because looking at himself, he might be beaten when he goes home.

Jiang Xiumei couldn’t stand it anymore, so she stopped and said, “Mr. Yu, don’t do anything. First, ask what’s going on in the end, maybe there is any misunderstanding.”

Yu Qingshi’s child is very well-behaved and obedient. He usually plays with his Xiaoman, and never makes any mischief. Jiang Xiumei also liked him very much. The child is small and well-behaved, and should not be able to do anything extraordinary.

In addition, this child is a bit special, and it is really easy to break.

Yu Wencheng sighed heavily, and said: “Old sister-in-law, I really…I can’t help you.”

Damn kid, young, what a **** doing.

After cursing inwardly for a few times, Yu Wencheng became calmer.

The child is still young, shouldn’t it be too much, right?

When he glanced at Yu Qing, he was still crying and hiccuping, and couldn’t ask anything, but Jiang Xiaoman had gradually calmed down.

Yu Wencheng asked Jiang Xiaoman, “Xiaoman, what is going on? How can you have a baby?”

The matter has been exposed, and there is no need to hide it.

She must be beaten. Yu Qingshi’s children have already been beaten. Why can she be spared? Besides, she originally wanted to be beaten.

Jiang Xiaoman had no choice but to tell the story.

From the physical education class in school, to watching TV and giving birth to a baby, it was all over.

After speaking, the child was silent, and the adult was also silent.

Yu Wencheng and Jiang Xiumei looked at each other, seeing embarrassment and dumbfounding in each other’s eyes.

Yu Wencheng took a look at his son, and felt that the fight was really wronged.

“Children weren’t born like this…” Yu Wencheng sighed, after thinking about it, he still had to teach.

After calming down the two children, Jiang Xiumei also relieved her heart, holding Jiang Xiaoman home.

That night, Jiang Xiumei and Jiang Xiaoman slept together.

Jiang Xiumei told her which places should not be touched and which areas should not be touched. Someone touched it, no matter how old or young, men or women, they must call for help, go home and tell grandma.

Jiang Xiaoman heard this and asked, “Are the people outside so bad?”

“Yes, otherwise, why did grandma send you to learn martial arts?” Just to make her hide her fists?

Jiang Xiaoman finally understood.

She decided to go to Yu Qingshi’s child tomorrow to explain clearly.