Chapter 92

Jiang Xiaoman knew from an early age that Yu Qingshi was different from other children.

He is easy to think about it and get sick easily. When you are sick, if the situation is serious, you will throw things up, and you will not be rational at all.

However, Jiang Xiaoman has never seen these in person.

She had seen him drill the cabinet or the bottom of the machine at least.

The rest were all told by Uncle Yu. Uncle Yu said, ask her to help watch, his son is too uncomfortable.

Although Yu Qingshi usually does not cry or make trouble, once he becomes stubborn, the nine cows cannot be pulled back. The key is that he is still a boring gourd, and he doesn’t say anything or kill him. Ordinary people can’t communicate with him, and they can’t communicate. When a problem is encountered, it is even more difficult to solve it.

Uncle Yu and her were so bitter, Jiang Xiaoman comforted him after listening, let him not be sad, Yu Qingshi was still very good and obedient.

As for the problems that bothered Yu Wencheng, in Jiang Xiaoman’s view, they were not problems.

After getting along for a long time, Yu Qingshi’s look makes her understand what the other party wants. Sometimes, two people can understand each other’s thoughts by looking at each other.

Jiang Xiaoman always thought that the tacit understanding between the two of them from childhood to adulthood should not be lost.

But she was wrong.

Now Yu Qingshi is becoming more and more unpredictable and unreasonable.

He has been facing her for three full days, just holding the back of his head.

But when Jiang Xiaoman asked him frankly if it made him unhappy, Yu Qingshi said no.

Hey, adolescent boys, it’s really hard to wait for them.

Jiang Xiaoman has a headache.

She has no experience in this situation, and her clever little head is inflexible and can only ask for help.

Jiang Xing is a big boss, and of course he doesn’t understand the delicate thoughts of adolescent boys. Jiang Xiaoman also asked Jiang Xiumei about why her grandma would change at a certain age. Jiang Xiumei, who is still addicted to raising pigs, said that her sows sometimes become depressed after giving birth to piglets. What’s weird about people?

Jiang Xiaoman thought for a while, and felt that there should still be a difference between the two, so he did not equate Yu Qingshi with the postpartum sow.

Of course, I did not dare to ask Yu Qingshi if he was depressed after giving birth.

Jiang Xiaoman had no choice but to ask the system for help.

“System, why is Yu Qingshi doing this?” In fact, Jiang Xiaoman didn’t believe in the system’s EQ very much, but at this moment, no one besides the system could help her analyze it.

The system thought for a while, and then asked: “Host, don’t you think that he seems to have seen his performance where he is now?”

“Where is it?”

“On TV.”

“You mean…” Jiang Xiaoman thought about the youth idol dramas she usually pursued with Ye Jiajia, and finally found the characters to be seated!

“You mean, Yu Qingshi is arguing with me, waiting for me to coax him back?!”

This is usually done on TV.