Chapter 13

Jiang Xing went and didn’t come back until the evening.

Jiang Xiaoman had been waiting for him long ago.

She had known for a long time that Xiao Hua would not escape her death if she left, but seeing Jiang Xing return empty-handed, Jiang Xiaoman still inevitably shed two tears.

“Uncle, you villain, Xiao Hua is so young.”

Jiang Xing said: “It’s only delicious when you are young.”

“…!!!” Jiang Xiao was full of anger and cried.

She ran to the pigpen angrily, threw a handful of hogweed into the pig trough, and said loudly: “Big Flower, you eat more, get fat, my uncle can’t hold you anymore!”

Jiang Xing couldn’t coax her anymore, so she had to leave her to go back to the house and report to Jiang Xiumei on today’s progress.

“Everyone agrees. If there is real work, of course they would be willing to do it. However, Mr. Yu said that I have not yet explored, and I have to register first to open the door to welcome guests. There are many things to prepare.”

Jiang Xiumei heard it and said in surprise: “What do you want to register?”

“Business license! We are operating students, of course, we must have a bright face.” Jiang Xing usually doesn’t pay attention, but it is still very reliable. “Don’t worry, Xiaohua is not dead, we have discussed it. ”

When he mentioned Xiao Hua, Jiang Xiumei felt distressed. She had no thoughts, she just gritted her teeth and said: “You better be worthy of the dead pig!”

Jiang Xiumei has never been out of town. If he doesn’t understand this, Jiang Xing will handle it.

In the dead of night, Jiang Xiaoman rubbed his crying eyes and thought of Xiao Hua again.

Like Jiang Xiumei, she didn’t know what Jiang Xing was going to do, whether she could be worthy of the dead pig, so she asked the system again.

“Brother System, what is logistics?”

The system has long been used to having a seminar with her before going to bed, coaxing the child’s tone: “Logistics is freight.”

Fearing that she would ask what freight is, the system directly said Balabala.

“That’s…you know when you send a letter? A long, long time ago, when there was no phone call, people used mail to deliver news. But at that time, there was no unified department and profession to deliver letters, and only through acquaintances. Letters, letters were often lost, and it was not easy to manage. Later, there was a post office.”

“But in addition to letters, sometimes I want to bring things to people. What should I do? There must be a corresponding person to take care of the transportation of goods, doing the same tasks as the post office, but one for sending letters and one for sending things. Your uncle probably does this kind of work too, transporting goods from one place to another.”

“When the items that need to be carried have a certain size, a certain scale is needed to complete the transportation. At this time, a professional management and team are needed to complete. For example, online shopping, the same business items may be sent to all parts of the country, relying solely on There is no way to do it personally.”

Jiang Xiaoman, the post office, knew that there was a post office in the town, but it was very old and very old. There was an old grandfather sitting there all day reading the newspaper. Usually, no one went there, even the lock of the mailbox was rusty.