Chapter 129

Item name plot correction card

Item description This item can be a chance to modify the plot.

s can only modify the side story, not the main story.

Jiang Xiaoman asked, “Can I change anything I want?”

“Theoretically speaking…” The voice of the system is not consciously weakened, but the explanation is still conscientious. “But the changes you make should follow a few key points. One, it can only act on supporting actors; two, The modified plot cannot be related to the main line; three, the modified variables cannot exist beyond the worldview; four……”

“It means that you can’t do this, and that’s not allowed, right? That doesn’t seem to be of any use.” Jiang Xiaoman curled his lips, “I know, you gave me nothing good.”

The system dare not speak.

After thinking about it, the system whispered, “In fact, the host, the main line has collapsed into this, even if you modify something, it is estimated that it will not be affected.”

This means that the modification authority has been quietly relaxed.

The system confessed for a few seconds for the act of poking and releasing water, and then said that it could also give Jiang Xiaoman permission to view the script, and let her watch the changes.

Jiang Xiaoman opened the script and looked.

First of all, grandma and uncle’s… Oh no, these two do not need to be changed for a long time, grandma has a very good life, and the rest of her life will be peaceful and happy. My uncle is also very good. He has no life worry, and he hasn’t acted fiercely.

Jiang Xiaoman roughly scanned Wen’s house again and found that they were all living happily with the heroine.

It has nothing to do with her, and there is no need to change it.

Jiang Xiaoman suddenly realized that except for herself, everyone else is hayendg?

Which is the worst she is?

But she doesn’t seem to lack anything now, and it doesn’t seem to be miserable.

The worst person…

“Host, there are still people who are worse than you.” The system said, “and your little bamboo horse Yu Qingshi.”

Jiang Xiaoman frowned, “What’s wrong with him?”

“He was abducted at the age of three, his parents died at the age of five, his family was destroyed at the age of eight, his parents were adopted at the age of ten, and his legs were disabled by Liang Siyu at the age of 13, and he was bullied by you at the age of 15. ”

“Wait, wait.” Jiang Xiaoman interrupted him, almost crying, “This is too miserable? Why is he so miserable?”

“…This, the villain must have a miserable childhood.”

“But he is not a villain at all.”

“Yes, it was transformed by you.”

Jiang Xiaoman was relieved, she

She was originally the worst, but now with Yu Qingshi for comparison, she doesn’t feel that she is miserable, but that she is too happy.

Fortunately, none of the above things happened, and none of these shocking things happened. Oh no, except for the incident at the age of three, nothing happened.

that’s nice.

Jiang Xiaoman was angrily, and after thinking about it, he still thinks that the person who wrote this plot has something wrong with him!