Chapter 78

It is rare for Jiang Xing to want to give back to the society and do something good, but he did not expect to be preempted!

Jiang Xing asked Jiang Xiaoman: “How did you know? You are a kid, don’t talk nonsense if you don’t understand. Besides your uncle, who else can donate a playground casually?”

As soon as he finished speaking, Jiang Xing himself felt guilty.

Because if you don’t talk about the far, just talk about the near. Just Yu Wencheng from the house next door can donate it casually.

Is it really Yu Wencheng?

Thinking about this, Jiang Xing was not very angry.

The two families live so close, if it is Yu Wencheng, then Fubao can also take care of him

Regardless, Jiang Xiaoman shook his head and said solemnly: “Yes, it is said that it is our alumni!”

“Nonsense! You alumni, kids, where can you afford to donate?”

“It’s the old uncle who graduated before. The principal said that he is amazing but amazing, and he deliberately gave him a good news announcement.”

Oh, it turned out to be like this.

Jiang Xing curled his mouth and thought for a while. He wanted to donate something to the elementary school in the town when he turned around.

After all, he is also an alumnus of the town’s elementary school.

“Who is your alumnus?” Jiang Xing said sourly.

“Liang Yuanqing.” Jiang Xiaoman touched his head, then wrote him the name posted on the happy news with a pen, “It’s called this.”

Upon hearing this name, Jiang Xing’s face immediately stinks.

He still remembers this bastard.

Isn’t it the local little white face who relied on the Yue family to make a fortune, thinking that Feihuang Tengda came back to find a place, but was beaten by him and Yu Wencheng together so that his mother didn’t know him! !

What is he doing back! Do you want to earn fame if you are not a businessman to make money this time?

Although it was a good thing for the children to have a playground, Jiang Xing was not happy at all. Out of prejudice against Liang Yuanqing, Jiang Xing always felt that this guy was uneasy and kind.

There are things he mixed up, which is not good.

“Your school has accepted the donation?” Jiang Xing asked unwillingly.

“Yes, all the notices have come out.” Jiang Xiaoman glanced at him strangely, “Uncle, why do you seem unhappy?”

Jiang Xing persuaded himself silently in his heart, silently doing a long time of heart building, and then said to Jiang Xiaoman earnestly: “Xiaoman, the world of adults is very complicated, I really don’t like him. I think he has a problem with him, but… People have problems, but there are problems, but the money is innocent. Since he wants to donate the money, we use it.”

“Hmm!” Jiang Xiaoman nodded vigorously.

Jiang Xing felt better at this.

But then, he didn’t feel good anymore.

Because Jiang Xiaoman actually said that in order to thank Liang Yuanqing, the school wanted to give him a lecture specially for all students to attend the lecture.

Jiang Xing was angry.

If he was one step earlier, he would be the one who gave the lecture!

Liang Yuanqing, that bastard, what can I say? What can be an example?