Chapter 122

Jiang Xiaoman carefully observed Yu Qingshi’s face and found that nothing could be observed, but at this time the system clearly said that he was already bubbling with joy.

I don’t understand, I really don’t understand.

Are boys so awkward?

Jiang Xiaoman decided to put it aside for now. After all, Yu Qingshi was always like this. His mood went up and down, and the changes were more windy and rainy.

But it’s all very good. It’s not to be afraid.

After finally moving the desk to the classroom, Jiang Xiaoman glanced at the classroom, then pointed to the back of his desk and said, “Is it right here?”

Before Yu Qingshi spoke, Jiang Xiaoman was afraid that he would be awkward again, and immediately said, “I want to be the next table with you.”

It’s okay to be at the same table if it’s not for single table

“Hmm!” Yu Qingshi nodded frantically.

Jiang Xiaoman shook his head and instructed him to arrange the desks and chairs.

The next class was mathematics. Yu Qingshi had not received the textbook yet, so Jiang Xiaoman generously invited him to share the textbook. Yu Qingshi squeezed again, her ears red.

However, Jiang Xiaoman has learned better, and without waiting for him to say anything, he immediately said, “I beg you!”

“Hmm!”

The system said: “Host, Yu Qingshi’s solar index is about to burst!”

Jiang Xiaoman: “…”

The solar index is a noun just invented by the system. It has the same nature as a sunny doll and is used to express mood.

The explosion of the sun index means that Yu Qingshi’s mood at this time is not only as simple as bubbling with happiness, but also bubbling with happiness, which is about to boil.

What’s so happy about this?

Hey, I don’t understand, I really don’t understand.

Jiang Xiaoman stopped thinking about Yu Qingshi’s mood, and instead focused on class. The two of them use the same book, the same draft paper, and their two heads are put together, and they look very close.

For Jiang Xiaoman and Yu Qingshi, this is the most normal thing. They have been like this since they were young. There are countless examples of using the same book and reading the same book. But in the eyes of the untruthful onlookers, it is not.

Cell phones are not allowed in schools, but students generally have a cell phone in private hands. There are many things that have policies and countermeasures. What’s more, not long after school has just started, some students are still immersed in the holidays and cannot recover. It is common to bring them to class.

When the teacher was not paying attention, a girl quietly took out her mobile phone and took a picture of Jiang Xiaoman and Yu Qingshi getting together. In the photos taken from her angle, Jiang Xiaoman’s profile can be clearly seen, and Yu Qingshi has only one back of his head.

After the filming, secretly sent to her girlfriends.

Liu Xuan: [Siyu Siyu, there is a new transfer student in our class, the transfer student is super handsome, so handsome I can’t close my legs. 】

Liu Xuan: [Unfortunately, some people are shameless, so they started first. Look at her like that, licking the dog can’t be good house]

Liu Xuan: [Just now the old class asked the boys to help transfer students to move the desks and chairs, but she went on it with a shy face, really unreserved. Then I made an excuse to let the transfer student go to class with her. Gee, amazing methods]