Chapter 50: (Catching bugs)

The people in the small town are simple and honest. Everyone is folks from the village. You may be relatives when you go out and turn around. It is not an exaggeration to say that you don’t close your house at night.

Jiang Xiaoman is the only one in Jiang’s family, but she does not have the habit of closing the door during the day.

When Jiang Xiaoman heard this sound, people followed the sound and couldn’t stop it.

Jiang Xiaoman glanced at him defensively and said loudly, “What are you doing? My grandma will be home in a while!”

“Don’t be nervous, don’t be nervous.” Hong Xingguo showed a self-righteous smile, but in fact, it was almost the same as the wolf grandma who coaxed Little Red Riding Hood. He was also carrying a bag behind him, which looked like he was bulging. Quite a few things.

In order to dispel Jiang Xiaoman’s precautions, Hong Xingguo took out many gadgets after putting down the bag.

“This is a windmill made by my uncle himself, for you.”

The windmill was made by his own hands. Jiang Xiaoman believed it at a glance, because the windmill was very simple. In the manual class, Teacher Yang also taught them how to do it.

It just scored four knives on a piece of paper, and then took a nail and nailed it to the stick.

Jiang Xiaoman did better than him.

She looked at it disgustingly, and then said: “I’m not playing!”

Yu Qingshi’s kid made one by himself and gave it to her. The windmill is just so beautiful!

After being hit by a little girl, Hong Xingguo’s face twitched, but he calmed down quickly and took out something else.

“Come on, this is the souvenir that my uncle brought you. It’s delicious.” He was holding a bunch of wild fruits.

Jiang Xiaoman glanced again.

The same expression of disgust was revealed.

“This local specialty is everywhere in our mountains.”

She has eaten a lot!

Hong Xingguo took a deep breath and stared at her.

“Xiaoman, my uncle is tired after driving on the mountain road for a long time. Let uncle go in and rest?” Hong Xingguo was still in the yard. The door was open here. People outside could see what was happening inside.

Too bright and open, not suitable for doing bad things.

Jiang Xiaoman refused: “No, grandma said, you can’t let strangers into the house, you go quickly, or I will call my grandma.”

“Uncle is not a stranger, we have met.”

Jiang Xiaoman asked back: “Yes, I have seen it twice, but every time you come to my house, you always come to fight with my grandma.”

“…” Why is this little Guwazi’s head so good?

How long has it been, why do you remember so clearly?

Hong Xingguo was so angry that he showed a smirk, took out a handful of colorful candies, and tempted him: “Uncle doesn’t come to you often and doesn’t know the way. You have eaten my candies, can you give it to me? Lead the way? If I don’t come into your house, I want to find someone.”

This person is good or bad.

If I changed to a normal child, I would have been stunned and don’t remember anything!