Chapter 91

Jiang Xiaoman really stopped. I looked at Ye Jiajia, and then at the dean. Trying to figure out what is going on.

The dean is fierce. His appearance in his forties was full of anger when he cursed.

Although Ye Jiajia has a heart to be a cool sister, she is a real soft sister. The dean was so fierce that she really scared her. The key is that there is a senior inspection team next to it, and next to it are classmates and teachers passing by in a hurry.

She’s all looking at her, she is so embarrassed!

Oh oh oh!

Ye Jiajia was crying, his heart broken.

Swearing, Jiang Xiaoman understood what happened.

Ye Jiajia actually changed her school uniform privately.

Ye Jiajia Ye Jiajia, although the school uniform is a bit ugly, you are too bold.

“Students, don’t stay here, go to the classroom to read the morning class.” The director knows that Jiang Xiaoman is a top student of this kind. It is not easy to scold him, so she can only let her go.

Ye Jiajia was still squeezing her mouth, looking at her dimly with tears.

Jiang Xiaoman sighed and threw his schoolbag on his shoulder, then took out the palm-sized English vocabulary book, calmly said: “Teacher, I will talk to her.”

The dean of teaching hesitated for a while and let her go.

Jiang Xiaoman stuffed the English vocabulary book into Ye Jiajia’s hands and whispered: “Read it, read unit1, and then read unit2. As long as you read loudly and confidently, no one knows you are at the penalty station.”

Ye Jiajia took the booklet in her hand in a daze, and said in a low voice: “Really? Will I be reviewed? Will I be discussed? Oh, you see they are all watching me!”

“Really. Maybe I will praise you.”

Ye Jiajia believed.

Anyway, at this time, there is no other way but to believe blindly.

“My, my, mine.

name, name, name.

is, is, yes.

clok, clok, clock.

…”

Jiang Xiaoman patted her shoulder very comfortably and left.

The dean of education also looked at Ye Jiajia very pleasedly, with a much kinder look.

Even when I was punished, I never forget to recite the words. I can teach and make good friends. I love learning, which is great.

So Ye Jiajia read more excitedly.

Like Jiang Xiaoman said, after reading unit1, read unit2 again, and read and read. As long as she reads loud enough, no one knows that she has just been trained!

She is still a good cub!

“Look at her, she is so hardworking.”

“Yes, our English teacher said that in order to practice oral English, students used to improvise under the national flag and in the dining room.

“It looks very effective.”

“Why don’t we try tomorrow too?”

“can.”

Ye Jiajia finally stopped crying.

Jiang Xiaoman was right. As long as she was reasonable and calm enough, no one would know what happened!