Chapter 116

Although Mr. Wen said he was willing to take Jiang Xiumei and Jiang Xing over, but after talking with Jiang Xiaoman, Jiang Xiumei said he was not willing to go.

“Going is annoying. We can’t give Xiaoman trouble, lest others think we want to take advantage. And my health is not good. Going is unlucky, and I will talk about it when I get better.”

Jiang Xing naturally listened to his mother and didn’t say anything.

On the day of departure, Jiang Xiaoman packed his luggage alone. When she came, she thought she wouldn’t stay for long, and she didn’t bring a few clothes. Packing up and going to Wenjia, it is also a simple one, a backpack on the shoulder.

“Come on, this is your room. It was arranged by my mother herself.” Wen Hui pointed to the room and told her that any ingenuity in those places was specially designed by her to make her stay comfortable.

Jiang Xiaoman put the bag down, nodded and said: “Mom, I am tired and want to rest.”

Wen Hui smiled awkwardly, and then quit.

Jiang Xiaoman first took a bath with hot water, then sat on the bed in a daze.

The system said: “Host, Liang Siyu’s room is bigger than yours! More spacious than yours!”

This room was cleaned up temporarily.

Jiang Xiaoman smiled and said, “After all, she has lived for so many years.”

“But it’s clearly for you!”

“It’s not important.” Jiang Xiaoman lay down and said casually: “It won’t stay long.”

The host was too casual, and the system shut up and said nothing.

It’s true. As a villain system, it actually made grievances for the villain. It’s really getting better and better.

Eh.

But think about it another way. Although its positioning is a villain system, the protagonist is the enemy of its host, and the enemy of the friend is the enemy, so what is wrong with it being hostile to the protagonist?

No!

The system immediately clarified the logical relationship, and then openly cursed: “Host! She is shameless!”

“Hmm.”

“Host, she robbed you!”

“…” Jiang Xiaoman said angrily: “Didn’t you let me come back? Didn’t you let me sleep?”

The system shut up.

Waiting for the next day, Jiang Xiaoman woke up early, and then went to the hospital to find Mr. Wen.

Since it was for grandpa, it must have been taken care of by the person to see a little bit of clues.

In the dawn, when Jiang Xiaoman got up, the Wen family did not get up. When she arrived at the hospital, she found that the old man was up. At this time, the nurse was pushing the wheelchair and walking under the shade of the inpatient department of the hospital.

“Grandpa!” Jiang Xiaoman waved at him.

Old Mr. Wen’s calm eyes instantly opened up with a smile, “Xiao Man, hurry up, come to Grandpa.”

Jiang Xiaoman ran over, took the caregiver and pushed the wheelchair. She tentatively said: “Grandpa, are you usually alone in the hospital?”

“Your grandma sometimes comes to accompany me. Your mother is very busy, and the burden of the family falls on her. Your father…” Mr. Wen paused, “It’s also busy, very busy. Your sister is even more busy. ”