Chapter 21

Jiang Xiumei and her family’s grievances and grievances are really endless for three days and three nights. Everything is not a good thing. Even if she died, Jiang Xiumei would never forget.

The mother’s family is not good to Jiang Xiumei. She is an older sister. The parents in the family don’t value her, they value her younger brother. When she was a girl and never married, she never had a good day. As far as I can remember, no matter what the dirty work is, let her do it all.

Later, Jiang Xiumei married Jiang Xing’s father, and the man treated her well, and Jiang Xiumei’s life gradually improved.

The parents only value the boy. Jiang Xiumei has suffered from it. After she gave birth to Jiangyue, she treated Jiangyue as an eyeball, which was as painful as Jiang Xing.

In the past, I ate big pots of rice. There was no income at home, no money or food, and life was very difficult. But Jiang Yue is studying well and wants to go to school, so he has to go to school, biting his teeth and finally confessing to a college student.

At that time, Jiang Xiumei felt exasperated.

Her daughter was so prosperous that she was finally not looked down upon and could live a good life. Countless people in all the ten miles and eight townships are envious of her.

But her family said that she couldn’t figure out how to provide for her daughters to go to school. With this energy, it is better to help the brother in the family. The family can still support her, what can Jiang Yue do with a little girl?

Jiang Xiumei was so angry that she would never return to her family’s house, nor would she go back during the holidays. I didn’t say it clearly on the surface, but secretly it meant to be cut off.

No wonder Jiang Yue’s life was really bad. She was seriously ill after working for a few years.

The doctor said it was acute leukemia, and it had to change the bone marrow to have a chance of survival.

That was a terminal illness. Jiang Xiumei only felt that the sky was about to collapse.

Later, the doctor said that someone from her family had successfully matched Jiang Yue’s bone marrow, and if she was willing to donate bone marrow, she still had a chance to live.

It happened to be her mother’s family. If it were her own child, she would also be willing to change her life for a girl.

Jiang Xiumei went back to beg them, but the heartless group, as soon as they heard that they wanted to donate bone marrow, no matter what it was, they shook their heads and refused. No matter how hard Jiang Xiumei begs, it is useless.

Her daughter is gone. Jiang Xiumei has hatred in her heart, and she has never been in contact with her family.

Nowadays, the maiden family who hasn’t dealt with in 800 years suddenly come to the door. What can be good?

Jiang Xiumei was annoyed and hated, and asked Jiang Xing, “Your uncle caused the injury to your head?”

Jiang Xing lowered his head in silence, obviously tacitly acquiescing. Although he was beaten, the opponent didn’t ask for a favor.

“Bad stuff.” Jiang Xiumei gritted her teeth and said: “Next time he dares to hit you again, you will fight back. My son, why should someone else discipline? Shameless stuff.”

As soon as the voice fell, there was a few “Eh yo” sounds at the door, the voice was muddy, it was an elderly man who was a little older.

Listening to this voice, isn’t it just who is Jiang Xiumei’s brother?