Chapter 4

Jiang Xiaoman was short of points, and she was really angry, and wanted to beat Zhou Haiyang.

“My grandma said that she will be back soon! When she comes back, I will let her beat you!” Jiang Xiaoman became more angry as he thought about it, feeling wronged.

She is not a money-loser, nor is she a broom star. Grandma said she is a sweetheart, a caring little padded jacket!

The system anxiously reminded: “Host, the task cannot be borrowed from others, otherwise the points will not be obtained!”

What can I do? She couldn’t beat Zhou Haiyang again.

Zhou Haiyang is so tall and strong, her thighs can’t be twisted by others’ fat arms!

“Host, turn your smart little head! You have to believe that in this world, you are hanging! You must be! You are a vicious female partner!” The system waved the flag for her.

Jiang Xiaoman sniffed, looked at Zhou Haiyang in front of him, and asked him, “Do you want to eat candy?”

Think, definitely think!

Children who don’t like sweets? Someone can lose themselves by giving sugar. Otherwise, don’t eat what a stranger gives you.

Some greedy children can abduct just one candy.

Unfortunately, Zhou Haiyang is this kind of kid.

Zhou Haiyang nodded fiercely.

“Then you let go of my hair first, and I’ll give you sweets.” Jiang Xiaoman said.

Jiang Xiaoman finally rescued his tugging.

She touched her little head, and the two little jugglings that stood up symmetrically drooped down while still standing. They weren’t cute anymore!

Jiang Xiaoman curled his mouth angrily, thinking that he must be beaten in a while.

“Cannibals have soft mouths and short hands. If you eat my candy, you can’t beat me.”

When Zhou Haiyang heard that there was sugar to eat, he immediately patted his chest and promised: “Don’t worry, I never beat children.”

Although Jiang Xiaoman couldn’t understand many things taught by the system, she was quick to use some of the things she understood.

It’s so useful.

No wonder the system says that this is all philosophy of life.

And her clever little head can always apply what she has learned, she is really great.

Jiang Xiaoman took out a pale yellow candy from the iron box and gave it to Zhou Haiyang. Zhou Haiyang’s eyes lit up, and he unpacked the wrapping paper neatly, then swallowed it into his mouth.

then……

With a pop on his head, he was hit by Jiang Xiaoman.

Zhou Haiyang didn’t expect this to happen, so he stayed for a while, and the candy that he had just swallowed his mouth went into his throat with a grunt.

“Wow–” After a few seconds with Jiang Xiaoman’s big and small eyes, Zhou Haiyang broke out with an earth-shattering cry, “Why are you hitting me?”

Jiang Xiaoman’s strength like that cuddly cat didn’t hurt people at all. What Zhou Haiyang was distressed about was the candy!

He hasn’t tasted it yet!

Why is it gone!

Seeing him crying, Jiang Xiaoman also let out a “wow”, his small mouth flattened, and his tears fell more fiercely than Zhou Haiyang, “…I didn’t mean it. You scratched my hair and scolded me, me, me, me. I hate you… Anyway, if you eat my candy, you can’t beat me.”