Chapter 37

Jiang Xiumei is so powerful that even if he promised the system to steal the jade pendant, Jiang Xiaoman didn’t dare to act arrogantly.

She dragged on for several days without any expression, and the system was anxious.

Even Jiang Xiaoman offered to do side tasks, crying children, dominating the kindergarten for a long time, brushing 20 points, can not make the system happy.

The system said: “Host, if you don’t get the jade pendant back, I will die for you to see!”

What kid is crying? How can the jade pendant be important for crying children? Host, you are really getting better and better and more disobedient. Think it can’t be seen by the system?

Human cubs, it is terrible.

Jiang Xiaoman whispered, “Master System, you never did this before.”

Now she will die at every turn, and let her die at every turn, so scared.

The system said with tears: “Do you think I’m making trouble? I haven’t cried, made trouble, and hanged myself.”

“What is unreasonable making trouble?” Jiang Xiaoman asked.

The system was deeply frustrated and sighed: “Host, you are now rebellious and disobedient. I can’t control you. Remember, if you can’t get the jade pendant back, our friendship will end here.”

“why?”

Why why why, do you think you are a hundred thousand why!

The system gritted his teeth: “Because there will never be a system as stupid and naive as I am, and there will be a bug that binds a milk doll. There will never be again! I am the shame of the system world!!! I deserve it! !”

Jiang Xiaoman immediately comforted it: “Why? The system is awesome. Didn’t you say that you are better than artificial intelligence, the embodiment of power and science, the master of fate, and the existence that everyone rushes to? You? I said it.”

“…No, I am artificially retarded.”

Jiang Xiaoman dared not speak anymore.

Although I still don’t understand why their system is like this, Jiang Xiaoman heard that the system is really broken.

In order not to lose the friend of the system, Jiang Xiaoman decided to act as soon as possible.

Under the systematic instruction and command, Jiang Xiaoman waited for the day Jiang Xiumei went out.

They don’t know where Jiang Xiumei put the jade pendant, but generally speaking, the more valuable things are, the more secret they are.

Jiang Xiaoman entered Jiang Xiumei’s bedroom first.

In order to find Yupei, Jiang Xiaoman, who had already been accustomed to sleeping by himself, came to sleep with Jiang Xiumei for two nights. He said that he was reluctant to let her grandma and wanted to fragrant with her grandma, which made Jiang Xiumei happy.

After secretly obtaining the key to the closet, he opened the closet and rummaged through the cabinets inside. Jiang Xiaoman searched for it for a long time, but found nothing.

Jiang Xiaoman was too tired to cry.

It’s easy to turn things over, but it’s difficult to put them back in place. Jiang Xiaoman put the things back with difficulty. He was too tired and sat on the floor panting.

The system said: “If you look for the host again, you don’t have anything like a safe, so hiding things will not be very secretive.”

Jiang Xiaoman cried and said, “Okay.”