Fourteen

Kathryn 

Unsurprisingly, Casey and I had nothing special planned for today. Usually for couples, especially engaged, they'd go out to eat or go on a date but it was almost traditional that we never have anything planned. We'd usually choose between a spa day or just watching movies all day, though throughout majority of the films playing we'd be making out and practically fucking.

But even though nothing special was happening, I felt very loved by my fiance. It doesn't even have to be Valentine's Day or our anniversary or my birthday, Casey is always going to find a way to spoil me, even in the simplest way possible.

"I wanted to do the double date with Cane and Diana today but they already had plans," Casey muttered as she climbed back into bed. I nod my head and lean back into my fiance, loving and enjoying her warmth. "So we're doing movies today?" I question.

The woman shrugs, "I kind of want to go ice skating. Emily said she and Soph were going next weekend and it's been on my mind since." I chuckle and pull away from the woman, "You know how to ice skate?" I question.

Frowning, Casey shakes her head. "Not even the slightest clue but it can't be that hard. I hear it's just like regular skating... just on ice. Plus we can't be scared to do something just because we don't know how to, that's the point of living. Do you know how to?"

"I grew up in Utah, of course I know how to Ice skate."

I chuckle as I watch Casey roll her eyes. "I grew up in Texas and I don't know the first thing about cows, so it's not an obvious question. You didn't have to say it in a 'duh' tone. I can't help but laugh, "What is a 'duh' tone? You young adults really say anything these days don't you?"

She groans, "You were saying it like I should know. Also you barely just hit 31 and you sound like the older generation, aren't you Gen Z as well?" 

Shaking my head, I glance at my girlfriend, "Casey, I'm a millennial. I was born in '94. How do you not know this? Aren't kids... young adults into this topic as well as zodiac signs?"

"I thought you were born in '96."

I place my hand on her arm, "Babe it's so obvious that you are not good with math. If you were born in 2002 and I'm eight years older than you, I would be born in '94." 

"Well technically since you were born in December that year pretty much is over. And counts as another year. We're practically 7 years and like 47 cents apart."

I hum, disappointed in the woman as I shake my head and exit the bed. "Maybe it's best we never talk about numbers because you seriously suck at Math. Weren't you super smart in school? You never got a failing grade."

Casey places her finger up as she crawls over to me, "I never got a failing grade on my report card. On the progress reports, I was always failing math and science. But I gave my teachers really great head so they can bump my grades up a bit."

"Mmm," I moan as I lean in to kiss her, "I wish you were my student. I'd fail you on purpose just to get those lips between my legs."

Brown eyes watch me, clearly turned on by my words. Licking her lips, the woman grabbed my waist and pulled me back into bed causing me to giggle. Crawling on top of me, Casey plants a kiss on my jaw. "You can get them between your legs right now."

- - - - -

Casey and I walked hand in hand in the Galleria, heading towards the ice rink. There were couples walking in and out of stores, holding hands and just being close to their partners. "What do you wanna do after this? I'm sure we'll only be here for an hour or so," Casey muttered beside me.