One Hundred-One

Book Two

Mallory Grimes

The warmth of Casey Kings kept me put in bed despite knowing I had a million things to do today. I guess, I'll get them done tomorrow, it's not like I have a fixed schedule. I can work whenever I want to. So for now, I enjoy the pleasures of having a girlfriend.

Groaning is heard as Casey's second alarm of the morning goes off. Tiredly, she reaches over to turn off the alarm only to fail miserably as the device falls off the nightstand and lands on the floor.

My attention remains on the younger brown-skinned woman lying on the bed. She doesn't move for the next few minutes. But it doesn't take long for her to reach down and grab her phone, turning off the alarm that had gone off yet again.

She turns over, her pretty brown eyes landing on me almost immediately. She frowns, "Did my alarm wake you up?" she questions, truly worried if she bothered me. I shake my head as I eye. "No, I've been up for a while. Two hours maybe. I had stuff to do but I didn't want to get out of bed," I mutter softly as I reach over and rub her cheek.

The woman leans into my hand before closing her eyes. "We didn't do much yesterday, yet somehow I'm so tired," she mumbles. I notice her body relaxing yet again, letting me know she was probably going to be asleep in the next few seconds.

Chuckling, I scoot closer to the woman and press my lips against hers. "Go back to sleep then, we don't have to do anything today if you don't want," I whisper softly as I study each feature. Casey Kings was truly a beautiful woman. Even while sleeping. Unlike me who looks like a gremlin. It's like a whole other side of me is exposed when I sleep.

Casey spends exactly 10 minutes asleep before my ringing phone roars through the silence. She groans, brows knitting together in frustration, wondering who was disrupting her sleep. "Sorry, Sorry," I mutter, grabbing and silencing the device. The brown-skinned woman sighs as she sits up in bed.

I can't help but chuckle, "You don't have to get up."

Sighing, she shakes her head as she yawns, "I won't be able to go back to sleep after this so I mind as well wake up," she groans sleepily. I can't help but smile at her. "Well since you're up, how about we go ahead and get in the shower?" I suggest.

The younger brown-skinned woman glances at me as she smiles and nods her head. "God, I would love that," she mutters, eyeing me flirtatiously. I shake my head in disbelief. Seriously, anything can make her a little horny. I can't help but bite my lip, liking the idea of showering with her too. 

We climb out of bed and quickly make our way into her bathroom. I strip from my gray crop top and panties as she gets the water running. Her tired eyes land on me as she yawns. I smile and bite my lip as I watch her gaze trail further down my body.

I'm usually not one to brag about having a banging body but with the way Casey looks at me, I can't help but notice that I'm fairly attractive. She gives me the attention I crave. Once the water was to her liking, she turned on the showerhead before stopping out of her gray t-shirt and boxers. She stood to the side and pushed the shower curtain aside for me.

My smile widens, "Gee, what a gentleman," I joke as I step past her and climb into the tub. The woman chuckles as she follows behind me. I let out a long breath as I allow the water to cascade down my body, easing my tense muscles. 

"I probably don't say this enough," Casey begins as she leans into me, I lean into her as well before rolling my eyes as I feel her hands cup my ass. "But you have a really nice ass," she moans into my ear. I shake my head and chuckle, "You are seriously down bad," I spit as I turn to the taller brown-skinned woman.