One Hundred Thirty-Nine

Mallory

Leaning into the mirror, I pull my eyelid down and apply eyeliner. My gaze quickly shifts to the brown-skinned woman stepping into the restroom. "You're still not done?" she jokes. I roll my eyes playfully before setting down the eyeliner and glancing at her.

"I could say the same to you. Why aren't you dressed yet?" I question eyeing the woman who stood to my right dressed in nothing but her sports bra and boxers. "I was putting on lotion," she smiles.

Nodding my head, I force my eyes away from the beauty. "Which is your equivalent to me still putting on makeup. At least I'm dressed," I mutter causing her to chuckle. She slaps my ass before pushing her boxers down to her knees and taking a seat on the toilet. I eye the woman with a small smile. 

"What?"

I shake my head, "Nothing, I'm just waiting to see if your pee sounds like frying chicken," I joke, remembering her words from a few days ago. The younger brown-skinned woman laughs with an open mouth before I could hear it. I can't help but frown as she only lets out a little at a time, suddenly self-conscious of what her using the restroom sounds like.

"Ass," I laugh before continuing with what I was doing before she walked in. Once the woman finishes her business, she goes to the sink to wash her hands. "Have I recently told you how beautiful you are?" she questions, standing beside me.

Smiling, I glance at the woman through the mirror. "You have, yes. Daily," I blush. Casey smiles before nodding her head, "Good, because you are. You are the most beautiful woman walking the face of the earth."

The corner of my lips pulls into a shit-eating grin. Her compliments always leave me speechless and flustered because I knew she was telling the truth. I grab her jaw, pulling her closer to me as I press my lips against hers. 

"Mm, don't do that," the younger brown-skinned woman smiled as she pulled away, her gaze on me intently. I smile, my eyes flickering to her lips. "Don't do what?"

Her smile only grows as she licks her lips. She doesn't say anything as she leans into me again but stops short of my lips causing me to frown as I allow my gaze to meet hers. Something in the pit of my stomach went ablaze at the intense eye contact just before she allowed her lips to crash onto mine. 

Hungrily, I wrap my arms around the woman's neck, pulling her closer if possible. Casey's hands find my hips as she pushes me onto the counter and steps between my legs. I can't help but moan into her mouth, allowing her tongue to graze past my lips. My legs squeeze around the younger woman's waist.

I think it's safe to say I'm whipped for this woman. 

Pulling away, Casey let out a long breath as she pressed her forehead to mine. "If we keep at this, we won't go on that date," she informs. I groan, "Can't I have both?"

She chuckles, "Well, you can but we'd have to save this part for last."

I let out a breath as I felt her hand glide up my arm. "It's probably for the best. Knowing you, you wouldn't stop after one round," I joke, knowing damn well it'd be me begging for more.

Casey chuckled again, "Love, I wouldn't even stop after 5 rounds."

"That's so believable. Are you going to stop grinding into me or are we going to discuss this topic longer instead of getting dressed?" I watched the brown-skinned beauty bite her lip as she pushed her hips into my groin a little rougher, creating a pleasing friction between us. Moaning, I lean into the woman and latch my teeth onto her neck.

"Fuck, Mal," she hisses before pulling away.

I press my lips together as I eye the new bruise. "I'm so sorry, babe," I apologize as I cup my hands around my nose and face, trying my hardest not to burst into laughter. A glare is sent my way as she leans to the left to glance at herself in the mirror. She frowns, eyes moving back to me. "Oh, you're gonna regret this!" she voices.