One Hundred-Sixteen

Mallory 

The feeling of a soft touch running along the curve of my side wakes me. I moan softly as her hand moves to my ass squeezing lightly. My lips pull into a small grin as I feel her lips on my ear. "You are so beautiful, Mallory," she compliments before pressing her lips gently against my neck. 

This isn't such a bad way to wake up. I lick and part my lips, still reluctant to open my eyes. Although this was such a pleasant way to escape from my slumber, I was still tired from our night out yesterday. 

Casey is a very energetic woman. And that alone says enough. I'm only three years older than her but she has the energy of a college kid. "Can you wake me up like that all the time?" I question as I turn toward her.

Chuckling, she leans into me. I already know what she's doing before it happens and I pull away from her lips. "Let me kiss you," she groans, upset I moved away. Finally, I open my eyes, coming face to face with a charming woman. God, Casey is so handsome. 

I loved that she had feminine and masculine features. And honestly, if she didn't have boobs or a soft voice, I'm almost certain a lot of people would think she was a really pretty man. I can't help but admire her features.

From her thick and dark eyebrows to her long and curly lashes to the small freckles almost invisible under her left eye. And don't get me started on her eyes. Fuck, those eyes are so warm and breathtaking. A single glance from her and you're captivated. When she looks at you, you just know she's sweet and caring. 

I bite my bottom lip as my eyes follow the natural structure of her face down to her soft and plump lips. Well, her bottom lip was plump, and her top lip was smaller in comparison. And that sharp-ass jawline. 

"Like what you see?" she giggles. I nod my head slowly as my eyes move to her full and lengthy curly hair. "Why does your hair grow back so fast?" I find myself asking.

Her eyes move from my lips to meet my gaze. "Because my grandmother on my mom's side of the family is Asian and my grandfather on my dad's side is Native American. And like... really good hair products."

I frown, a little jealous of her genetics. I've been growing my hair out for 5 years and somehow it's always the same length every year. You'd think it's just shrinkage, but I think my hair just hates me.

I watch the brown-skinned woman lean in for a kiss again but I quickly pull away causing her to frown. "Why won't you let me kiss you?" she questions, hurt by my actions. 

"Because my breath smells like the garlic I ate yesterday," I voice.

"You think I care about that?"

I shrug my shoulders, still not allowing her to kiss me. Our moment is interrupted by a knock on the bedroom door. After a moment of silence, the door opens revealing Gina. I can't help but smile at how adorable she looked with her brown tresses up in two pigtails. "I'm ready!"

Casey smiles as she nods. "I'm coming, give me a second."

The Hispanic woman nods her head and exits the bedroom, closing the door behind her. "We're about to go meet Christy and Aaron, are you riding along?" she questions.

Smiling, I shake my head. "No, I want to stay in bed a little longer," I mutter.

The woman nods her head before quickly stealing a kiss and hopping out of bed. My eyes finally move to the rest of her body, checking out her outfit. All she had on was a form-fitting maroon shirt and ripped black jeans. It was simple and somehow very sexy. Maybe it had something to do with her tattoos.