Eighty-Two

Casey

"Casey," I hear and jump awake. The sound of laughter beside me grabs my attention. My head snaps to the left, finding a very naked Mallory Grimes beside me. My eyes land on her breasts and the memories from last night invade my mind. Letting out a breath, I lay back down and close my eyes.

Mallory hums, "Don't sound too displeased," she mutters, scooting closer to me. I chuckle softly as I peek an eye at her. "I'm not... displeased or disappointed," I spit truthfully. The brown-skinned woman lets out a breath as she stares at me.

Furrowing my brows, I turn onto my side, facing her. "Why did you wake me up?" I question, wondering if she was waking me up to kick me out.

"You're the one who asked me to wake you up," she spits. I stare at her in confusion, confused about what she was talking about. She shrugs her shoulders, unsure about my reason for asking her to do that.

But our question is answered the second my phone rings. Groaning, I sit up and glance around the room, lazily searching for my phone. I notice my pants near her closet door and force myself out of bed to retrieve my device.

Pulling it from the pocket, I frown at the alarm, remembering why I asked her to wake me up. Turning on my heel, I notice Mallory leaning against the headboard of her bed, light brown eyes on me. A look of disappointment crosses over her features as she eyes me.

I let out a breath. "I'm sorry," I mutter, confirming whatever was going on in her head. She clears her throat as she shakes her head, eyes avoiding me. "It's okay... I wholeheartedly expected you to leave the second you woke up. I get it... our relationship was clear from the start."

I frown as I eye her. "I'm not that person, Mal. I wish I could have breakfast with you, I do, but I have to go to therapy," I mutter. Her eyes widen as she glances at me, feeling bad for jumping to conclusions. 

Chuckling, I begin to get dressed before making my way back to her. "It should only be about an hour or so... would you like to get brunch with me afterward?" I question, not opposed to the idea of spending more time with the woman.

She smiles softly. "I would love to. Do you want a ride? I don't mind taking you."

Smiling, I nod my head. "My own personal chauffeur. Just a second ago you were upset that I was leaving and now you're eager to get me to my destination?" I joke. The woman rolls her eyes, "Sorry. I thought you were dining and dashing," she spits.

I can't help but scoff, "I wouldn't have formed an emotional bond with you if I was only interested in fucking."

She nods her head, admitting her mistake. "How far is your therapist's office? If it's close would you like to shower before you go? I have some clothes I think you can fit into," the brown-skinned woman mutters, running her hand down my arm. 

Smiling, I unlock my phone and pull up the directions, surprised it was only a few minutes away. "Alright, let's go shower. We have about 20 minutes," I mutter. The woman smiles as she climbs out of bed, grabbing my attention. I can't help but bite my lip at the sight causing her smile to widen.

"Calm your tits, you have an appointment," she spits teasingly. I chuckle and follow her into the restroom. "I also expressed that we have 20 minutes, how long do you think it takes to make you cum?" I question.

Her light brown eyes land on me hungrily. I smirk as my eyes trail down her body, "I bet you it won't take long," I tease. Mallory clears her throat and exhales softly. "Shut up and strip, we have 19 minutes left," she spits causing me to laugh.

- - - - -

My knee bounced as I sat nervously in the waiting area. Despite my mind being slightly distracted by Mallory and the events that unfolded last night and this morning, I couldn't help but feel like this was a waste of my time.