Twenty-Seven

Kathryn 

Fingers caress my bare thigh, squeezing the muscle softly as I feel lips press tenderly against my nape. I inhale deeply before forcing my eyes open. Lips move to my shoulder, placing an open-mouth kiss before biting my skin. I hum in delight before turning toward my fiance with a dopey smile.

Her brown eyes meet mine before trailing down to my lips. "Good morning," she mutters, eyes meeting mine again just in time as the sun rays beam through the opening in the blinds, making her eyes brighter than they usually are. I raise my arm from my side and wrap it around her neck, pulling her into me and capturing her full and soft lips.

Before I could get carried away, I pushed the woman back. "I have to check on Hope," I mutter, remembering my daughter was no longer in the hospital and was finally home with us. Casey smiles at me, "I already took care of her. I was originally coming in here to wake you up for breakfast, but you looked so good I rather eat you instead."

My lips curl upward into a smile at her words before I roll my eyes. "You're so fucking cheesy," I spit before bringing her lips back to mine. I pull the woman on top of me, resting my legs on either side of her as our lips tangled with each other. 

I can't help but smile as I feel her grinding herself into me, knowing she wanted me just as much as I did her. In a quick moment, I flip us over, catching the woman off guard as she let out a small breath. Sitting up, I sit on the woman's stomach, grabbing her undivided attention. Her russet eyes watch me carefully for my next step.

With a smile plastered against my lips, I run my hands through my tresses without breaking eye contact with the brown-skinned woman beneath me. I watch her bite her lip as her hands raise to caress my hips. "You are so beautiful," she whispers softly, her words tugging at my heart. I dip down to capture her lips but stop the action as I watch her raise her head to meet me.

Her eyes open as she stares up at me, begging me to kiss her. Honestly, there's nothing sexier than being on top of Casey Kings and having her beg for love. Smiling extremely hard, I capture her bottom lip and tug on the flesh before pulling away. "Are you going to tease me or give it to me?" she questions, slightly annoyed with me.

I chuckle, "So now you know how I feel when you tease me."

She rolls her eyes and tries to flip us over, to no avail. I laugh at her but she can only pout. "Aw, it's okay love," I tease, kissing her cheek. Just as I decide not to tease her any further, Hope's crying grabs our attention. I let out a breath against the woman's lips before forcing myself from her hips. "Guess we can finish that later, we have somewhere to be today."

She smiles eyeing me as she sat up on her elbows. "Can we skip that? I want you right now."

I glance at my fiance with a teasing smile as I sway my hips side to side exiting the room to check on our daughter. I lift the light-skinned baby from her chair and rest her on my hip. "Aw, it's okay baby," I coo. The sound of my voice forces her to stop crying as she eyes me. I use the pad of my thumb and wipe away her tears softly.

Casey finally comes out of the room, "She really loves the sound of your voice. When she's crying and I try talking to her, she just cries more unless I make weird noises."

I smile at her words as I raise Hope up before bringing her closer to me, rubbing my nose against her small one. She's so damn adorable, it's sickening. Her lips pull upwards into a small smile. "God, I love you so much," I mutter pressing my lips against her cheeks a few times, which she clearly loves.

Once we were dressed and fed we made our way to Casey's parents' home. I wasn't too surprised that everyone had arrived before us. I exit the backseat before rushing to the other side of the car to retrieve my daughter. When I finally got her out, Casey takes her from my hands with a small smile. "You know I can carry it too," I mutter. Nodding her head, she kisses my cheek before heading towards her parent's front door.