One Hundred-Twelve

Casey

"You know I have to be there much earlier than you do, right?" I question, holding the brown-skinned woman up with just one arm, the other preoccupied between her legs. Mallory wraps her arms around my neck, not bothered by my words. If it weren't the most important day for two of my friends, I probably wouldn't have cared either.

"Mallory," I mutter causing the woman to groan before thrusting her hips into me. "Don't stop," the older brown-skinned woman moaned against my ear. Fuck. How can I when you sound that good? She's close. All I have to do is help her get there and then I'm free to head to the venue. 

I continue thrusting my fingers into the woman, feeling her juices coat my entire hand and drip down my arm. Smiling, I place my lips against her neck, kissing the skin delicately before sucking. "Mmh," the brown-skinned beauty moaned against my ear before I felt her teeth. 

The sound of my phone ringing grabbed my attention away from my girlfriend, which she wasn't too pleased with as her legs wrapped around my waist. "Don't you dare fucking stop," she growled into my ear before biting the skin under my earlobe. I can't help but groan in pleasure. Whoever was calling, was going to have to wait until Mallory came.

And it didn't take her very long to do so. And I can't help but admire her. Glowing skin, gorgeous eyes, kissable lips... I frown and shake my head, slapping myself internally. I had somewhere important I needed to be. I kiss her lips quickly before untangling myself from her. "I love you but I gotta go," I mutter soon before my heart stops.

My words echo on the walls of the bathroom. Instead of eyeing the woman for a reaction, I meet my own gaze in the mirror behind her. Why did I say that? Do I even love her? Am I okay? Am I moving too quickly?

God, how do I even dismiss that? How do I try to walk over it like I didn't just drop the L word like it meant nothing? It means something. It means a lot to me. I-- I know I'm falling in love but I know I'm not in love yet. It's too soon. It feels too soon. I blink and force myself to breathe. "I--"

"Sex that great makes you drop the L bomb? You're not even the one who came," Mallory joked as she eyed me. I force myself to glance at her, finding her soft and gentle eyes on me. "I didn't mean... I don't want to make you uncomfortable. I'm moving faster than I usually would and I don't know what the hell is going on," I chuckle pathetically.

Sighing, I place my hands on her bare thighs. "I don't want you to start avoiding me because I said I love you," I mutter honestly.

The older brown-skinned woman smiles, "I wasn't thinking about it. In fact, I was thinking..." she trails, placing her hands on my forearms. "It's nice having someone so crazy about me. Just don't get too crazy."

I eye the woman, wanting to let her know I didn't mean it. I don't want to lead her on when I don't feel that way yet. Mallory leans into me, pressing her lips against mine. "I know you didn't mean it like that. It just felt natural, right? I make you feel so comfortable that you can freely say that around me. It's okay, I'm not running from you."

I finally crack a smile as I kiss her again. "You're so reassuring that I'm not sure if I didn't mean it or not," I joke and kiss her again. Her lips are so addicting.

Laughing, Mallory pushes me away, a dreamy look in her gaze. "If you don't leave, I will jump you again."

"I believe you. I'll see you later," I mutter before dismissing myself from the bathroom. Stepping into my bedroom, I can't help but let out a breath as a nervous sweat washes over me. I can't believe I said that. 

Shaking my head, I make my way to the kitchen to wash my hands before rolling the sleeves of my baby blue button-up shirt down. Not bothering to look myself over, I make my way to the couch, grabbing the light gray blazer along with my keys and wallet. I glance over my shoulder toward the bedroom once again, wondering if Mallory only said what she said to not freak me out.