King Sharmarke

It was a beautiful day in shark nation and the sharmarkians were happy but little did they know Queen Aj was in a beheading mood. Queen Aj was spiteful and hated the sharmarkians and she made sure they knew "I'm bored, Entertain me." Said the Queen as He sat on his throne next to King Sharmarke. King Sharmarke unlike Queen Aj was full of positivity and loved everyone in the kingdom of sharknation. "You're always bored." King Sharmarke Replied, The Queen sighed and rolled her eyes "Because you bore me" The queen said to Sharmarke "I won't entertain this." King Sharmarke said and stood up. "Where are you going?" Queen Aj asked but with no response, the king walked away. "Sharmarke!!!" Aj yelled but Sharmarke had already left the room.

Walking through the kingdom of sharknation King Sharmarke was playing with some sharmarkian children. "My mother says you're looking for a new wife." A little girl said The king laughed and said "Maybe your mother is right." Sharmarke smiled and as he looked up he noticed a handsome man with a stunning smile. "That's Kenny he watches me while my dad goes fishing." The little girl said "Kenny." Sharmarke said with a smile as he began to walk over to Kenny. "Hello," Sharmarke said with a smile "Hello your Highness" Kenny replied with a smile and bow. "There's no need for that" Sharmarke said "You're the king I must show you respect," Kenny said as he stood up "What brings you to the kingdom today?"  Sharmarke chuckled "A King can't walk through his kingdom?" He asked "He can but you haven't left the castle since Queen Aj-" Kenny hesitated to finish his sentence "I'm Sorry King I shouldn't have said anything." Kenny sighed. Sharmarke walked away without saying another word to Kenny but not because he was mad but because Kenny was right Sharmarke hadn't stepped foot outside his castle since Queen Aj sat on the throne. Sharmarke was a wonderful king and loved his people but he wasn't the same after marrying queen Aj and the people of sharknation could see it.

Sharmarke began to walk back to his castle "He's not wrong you know-" Sharmarke hesitated "About Aj."  "You agree with him don't you?" Sharmarke asked. "You want me to answer as your friend or your guard?" Faysal asked "Both" Sharmarke replied. Faysal laughed "I think you know you know the answer." "Yeah but I want to hear it out loud." Faysal & Sharmarke laugh. "Kenny seems to have sparked your interest," Faysal said "Shh Aj might hear you" Sharmarke replied as he walked into the castle. "Oh, your back?" Aj asked Sharmarke but Sharmarke didn't respond "Still not speaking to me? Fine."Aj said with attitude "Don't speak to me then." Aj walked out of the room.