Visitor

A few hours later they arrived in Rizzy Kingdom. Kenny got out of the carriage first and walked up to Nonnie, "I need to know where charlotte is." Kenny said, "Her and some guy just left," Nonnie Replied, "Do you know where they went?" Kenny asked, "My guess is to get whatever they're missing," Nonnie replied, Sharmarke stepped out of the carriage, "I need to see my advisor," Sharmarke said, "Who?" Nonnie asked, Before Sharmarke could speak Rin walked outside, "It's always a pleasure to see a fellow king, Welcome to the rizzy kingdom," Rin said with a smile.

"Unfortunately I don't have time to chat I'm here-" before Sharmarke could finish his sentence Nonnie cut him off, "He wanted to stop by and see the kingdom, He doesn't get out much," Nonnie said nervously, "I have businesses to attend to but have someone show him around," Rin said then looked at Kenny, "What are you doing out here?" Rin asked, "I'm showing him around the kingdom, If he's going to live here he should at least know his way around." Nonnie said, "Very well, Carry on," Rin said, Nonnie grabbed Sharmarke and Kenny's hands and walked away.

"What's going on?" Sharmarke asked, "Shut up and wait until we get to the dungeon," Nonnie Replied, "Why do we have to-" Kenny tried to speak but was cut off by Nonnie, "Kenny shut up." Nonnie demanded. They continued to walk to the dungeon with Nonnie holding their hands. When they made it to the dungeon Nonnie let both of them go, "Before we go in here there's something you must understand, I can not guarantee your friends immediate freedom I can only allow you to speak with them briefly," Nonnie said. "Aren't you Rin's advisor? Why are you helping us?" Kenny asked, "Aren't you supposed to be in love? Why did you betray the King?" Nonnie asked sarcastically, "How do you know about that?" Kenny asked, "I know much more than you think Kenny, and if you want to remain alive I suggest you stop asking so many questions," Nonnie said and opened the door to the dungeon.

Two guards were standing on the other side of the door, "What do you want?" One of the guards asked, "Why else would anyone willingly come to a dungeon? I want to see a prisoner." Nonnie said sarcastically, "Don't give me attitude girl," The guard said, "Either you're going to open the gate or I'm going to make you open the gate but one way or another that gate WILL open," Nonnie said with an attitude, The guard stepped to the side and opened the gate. Kenny & Sharmarke walked into the dungeon, "Question me again and I'll tell your wife what you really do on your walk home," Nonnie said to the guard with a smile and walked into the dungeon. "Where's Faysal?" Sharmarke asked, "How the hell should I know? I didn't arrest him," Nonnie said, "You're no help," Kenny said, "Says the one who got us into this mess." Nonnie said.

Kenny sighed and continued to look around for Faysal, "Sharmarke?" Aj said, Sharmarke turned to the left of him and saw Aj lying on the floor and Faysal in a corner. He ran towards the cell "Are you alright?" Sharmarke asked, "Yeah I'm fine," Aj said, "I wasn't talking to you," Sharmarke said, "I'm good, Why are you here with the traitor?" Faysal said, "I'll explain later right now I have to get you out of here," Sharmarke said, "I'm afraid that can't happen," Rin said, Kenny turned around in shock, "Charlotte said you were sneaky she didn't say you were stupid," Rin said, "Please just let them go, Take me instead," Kenny begged, "How about I keep all of you," Rin said with a smile. A bunch of guards rushed in, four grabbed Kenny, two grabbed Sharmarke, and one opened the cell. They threw Sharmarke and Kenny in a cell with Aj and Faysal.