Charlotte

That night Charlotte came to see Kenny, "Have you already spoken to Aj?" Charlotte asked, "No, What if he comes while you're here?" Kenny asked, "Aj has no idea who I am and I'd love to keep it that way, Word of advice stop working with Aj he's a weak link." Charlotte said, "Weak link? But don't you need him to get the ring?" Kenny asked, Charlotte laughed, "We only needed him when he was a queen but that didn't do his job and now we're fucked." Charlotte replied, "We?" Kenny asked, "Let's just say I'm not the only one with a beautiful vision for the kingdom." Charlotte replied with an evil
Smile.

Kenny sighed, " I don't have the ring but I will have it tomorrow night when-" Before Kenny could finish his sentence Charlotte interrupted, "It's ok honey take your time but not too much time, Normally I'm very impatient but for some reason, I don't mind waiting for you." Charlotte said with a smile, "Should I be scared or flattered?" Kenny asked, "You should be honored" Charlotte replied. There was a knock on the door, "I'll let myself out," Charlotte said calmly and walked out the back door.

Kenny opened the door and let Aj in, "Where's the ring?" Aj asked, "I don't have it but I will have it tomorrow night." Kenny replied, "You said tomorrow yesterday now today is tomorrow and you're saying tomorrow again?" Aj asked, "Well it's not easy trying to get a ring from a king" Kenny replied, "Oh but it's easy for you to kiss him while he's married?" Aj asked sarcastically, "We didn't kiss until you were out of the picture." Kenny replied, "Does that make it better?" Aj asked, "You act like your marriage was perfect." Kenny said, "It was perfect I had control of everything." Aj said with a smile, "If your marriage was so perfect you would still be queen." Kenny said, "Whatever just get the ring tomorrow." Aj said and walked away.

Charlotte came back inside through the back door, "Well wasn't that pleasant." Charlotte said, "Your still here?" Kenny asked, "I'm nosy." Charlotte replied, "And now you see why Aj is a weak link, He only wants control, I want happiness for the entire kingdom." Charlotte said. "But Aj is a lot less likely to kill me," Kenny said, "Aj couldn't kill a roach if it was under his foot he's pretty fucking useless," Charlotte said, "I'll be back tomorrow to collect the ring," Charlotte said as she walked to the back door, "What happens after that?" Kenny asked, Charlotte turned and smiled at Kenny "I'll give you whatever your heart desires" She blew a kiss then walked out the door.

Charlotte began to walk back to her home and she noticed she was being followed by someone. She walked past a milk stand and a woman selling eggs and took a shortcut home. When she arrived at her home she was grabbed from behind, She grabbed the man's arm and flipped him over her shoulder, he landed on the ground in front of her. "What the hell," Niko said painfully, "Your such a shit stalker," Charlotte said and stepped over Niko then walked inside her home. Niko struggled to stand up "Charlotte," Niko said and pushed her front door open.

"Yes, Niko," Charlotte said with a smile, "Do you really think I didn't see you leave Kenny's house?" Niko asked, "I know you saw and I don't care, What are you going to do? Hit me?" Charlotte laughed and turned her back to Niko, "We can't risk anything going wrong." Niko said as he sat at the table, "Well it's entirely too late for that isn't it." Charlotte said, "Why can't you let that go?" Niko asked, "You Killed the two people we needed most." Charlotte replied, "The king was going to turn on us?" Niko asked, "And the queen?" Charlotte asked, "She was in the wrong place at the wrong time." Niko replied, Charlotte stabbed a hole through Niko's shirt onto the table, then leaned towards Niko, "You might be in the wrong place at the wrong time if you're not careful." Charlotte said then smiled. She lifted the Knife and Niko stood up.

"I'll take control from now on, You worry about getting rid of Aj," Charlotte said as she played with the knife. Niko left without saying a single word, He had seen Charlotte do that to other people which is one of the reasons he loved her, but he never thought she'd do to it to him.