Kenny

"I just kissed the king," Kenny said "No, The king kissed you," Sharmarke said with a smile. Kenny held Sharmarke tightly and Sharmarke kissed Kenny on his cheek. "This is nice," Kenny said softly to Sharmarke. The doors flew open and a man walked in "I heard you were in search of a new queen." The man said with a smile. Sharmarke and Kenny let go of each other "Sorry but-" Before Sharmarke could finish his sentence he was interrupted "Don't worry your not my type I'm here on behalf of my sister." The man said, "Who are you?" Kenny asked "Forgive me, Where are my manners? I am Chunkz king of chunkztopia." The man replied. Sharmarke and Kenny looked at each other with confusion then Sharmarke turned back to chunkz "I'm sorry but I-" Chunkz interrupted Sharmarke "No need to answer now on such short notice," Chunkz pulled out a piece of paper and sat it on the table "My sister is having a ball in two days and you will be there." Chunkz said, "Excuse me?" Sharmarke asked "Goodbye," Chunkz said, and before Sharmarke could say anything Chunkz had left.

"Well he seems pleasant," Kenny said sarcastically. Sharmarke picked up the paper Chunkz put on the table and read it "Are you going to that ball?" Kenny asked, "I'm sorry I have to go." Sharmarke said as he walked out of the room "I'm sorry too" Kenny said under his breath and left the room. On his way home Kenny was stopped by one of the girls that were standing in line "I'm so sorry to bother you I just, I have to know what the king is like, Is he nice? Is he mean? Does he look better in person?" The woman asked, "He's confused and you shouldn't waste your time waiting to meet him it's not worth it." Kenny said with an attitude and continued to walk home.

Kenny was hesitant to walk inside because he noticed his door was open. He grabbed a shovel and walked inside "If anyone's in here come out now." Kenny said with fear "What do you suppose a shovel will do?" A voice asked, "It'll buy me enough time to escape." Kenny replied, "What makes you think you can escape?" The voice asked "Who are you? Come out." Kenny said. Aj stepped into the light and Kenny threw the shovel at him "What the fuck." Aj said with anger "What are you doing here?" Kenny asked. "I'm here to talk," Aj replied "About what?" Kenny asked, Aj stood up straight and took one step toward Kenny. Kenny picked up a pan and threw it at Aj "WHAT THE HELL!!" Aj yelled, "Don't come any closer." Kenny said as he reached for a knife. Aj took a step back and touched his head "Are you trying to kill me?" Aj asked, " I will if I have to." Kenny replied.