Warning

Early the next day they arrived at sharknation and Kenny quickly got out of the carriage and ran into the castle. While trying to find the King he ran into a young woman "What the hell." She said, "I'm so sorry, But I'm kind of in a hurry," Kenny said, "If you're looking for the king he isn't here," She said, Kenny helped the woman up, "Do you know where he might be?" Kenny asked softly, "I have no idea but I don't mind relaying a message," The woman said, "But it's urgent," Kenny said, "So is my work," The woman said, "Do you know when the king will be back?" Kenny asked, "No, I'm a dishwasher I don't keep track of the king" The woman said, "Kenny?" Sharmarke said, Kenny, turned around and locked eyes with Sharmarke.

Kenny ran up to Sharmarke and hugged him "I'm so sorry." Kenny said and started to cry, Sharmarke hugged Kenny back, "No I'm the one who should be sorry I shouldn't have let you walk away," Sharmarke said, Kenny let go of Sharmarke and backed away slowly, "I've done something horrible," Kenny said, "What's wrong?" Sharmarke asked as he wiped Kenny's tears, "Don't do that," Kenny pushed Sharmarke away from him, "What's going on?" Sharmarke asked, "I gave the ring to Charlotte and she gave it to Rin, and now Faysal and Aj are chained up in some dungeon, and Charlotte and Niko plan on coming back for something else but I don't know what." Kenny said with Panic. "You gave the ring to Charlotte? Why?" Sharmarke asked, "She said the diamond is powerful and it can destroy kingdoms-" Before Kenny could finish his sentence Sharmarke interrupted him. "You gave away my mother's ring?" Sharmarke asked.

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT FAYSAL AND AJ ARE CHAINED UP IN A DUNGEON AND YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT A RING!!!!!" Kenny yelled with frustration, "If it can destroy kingdoms then yes I'm worried about it especially cause I have no idea who you've given it to." Sharmarke said, "I'm sorry Sharmarke But-" Kenny tried to explain himself but Sharmarke didn't want to hear it "I don't care about your apology, because of you my advisor is chained up in a dungeon somewhere with my ex and My mother's ring which is apparently powerful could possibly be in the wrong hands and you stand before me apologizing? This is all your fault," Sharmarke said Angrily, "I'm the only person who can help you but you have to trust me," Kenny said, "TRUST YOU HOW CAN I TRUST YOU!!!!" Sharmarke yelled angrily, "Sharmarke I know you're mad but I'm the only person who can help you find them." Kenny said, Sharmarke took a deep breath, "Fine but whatever we had is finished," Sharmarke said, Kenny wiped his tears and stood up straight, "Ok," Kenny said, Sharmarke began to walk out of the castle.

Kenny followed Sharmarke out of the castle and into his carriage, "If anything happens to Faysal it will be on your hands," Sharmarke said angrily, "They won't hurt him, I don't know why but-" Sharmarke interrupted Kenny, "Stop talking I can no longer stand the sound of your voice." Sharmarke said, "Listen you have every right to be mad but I'm the only one who can help you." Kenny said, "I wouldn't need your help if you weren't a traitor." Sharmarke said, "Can you at least look at me?" Kenny asked, "I can't believe I trusted you," Sharmarke said with a sigh.