Magic

Niko stormed into the dining room, "King," Niko said, "Your awake," Paris said with a smile, "How are you feeling?" Paris asked, "I'm fine but I need to speak with the king," Niko said, "I thought I told you to leave him." Chunkz said, "When do I ever listen to you?" Paris asked sarcastically, "Sir I need your help," Niko said, "With what?" Chunkz asked, "I need to warn King Sharmarke and King Rin about Charlotte," Niko said, "Who the hell is Charlotte?" Chunkz asked, "There's no time to explain I just need to send a message to Rizzy Kingdom, "Rizzy Kingdom?" Ricki asked, Niko turned to face Ricki, "Yes," Niko replied, "Why don't you just go there?" Paris asked, "It'll be too obvious," Niko replied, "Listen I'd love to help but I don't get involved in other kingdoms' issues," Chunkz said, "But King," Niko said, "I can't help you," Chunkz said.

Niko walked out of the room and Ricki followed him, "I can help you," Ricki whispered, "How can you help?" Niko asked, "I have a sister who lives there she'll help you," Ricki replied, "Who's your sister?" Niko asked, "You ask too many questions, Do you want me to help you or not?" Ricki said frustratingly, "How do I know your sister can help me?" Niko asked, "How do I know you are not a traitor?" Ricki asked, "I- I'm not," Niko replied, "I want to help the king," Niko said, "And I'm offering to help you," Ricki said, "Fine, How can you help?" Niko asked, "I can get you to Rizzy Kingdom as soon as possible but once you get there you must ask for Nonnie," Ricki said, "Nonnie, She's the king's advisor she's on Charlotte's side," Niko said, "Trust me, my sister, is not on Charlotte's side, Now follow me," Ricki said.

Ricki led Niko to a stone wall deep in the woods, "What this?" Niko asked, "Your way to Rizzy Kingdom," Ricki replied, "It's just a wall," Niko said, Ricki chuckled and placed her hand on a stone and the wall began to disappear and Rizzy kingdom began to appear, "What the hell," Niko said, "Cool right?" Ricki said, "Are you a witch?" Niko asked, Ricki, laughed and took her hand off the stone, "I'm much more than a witch," Ricki said with a smile, "What does that even mean?" Niko asked, "Just go," Ricki said and pushed Niko through the wall. Niko turned around to say something to Ricki but when he did the wall was back up as if it never disappeared, "What the hell," Niko whispered to Himself and walked to the castle.

Before Niko made it to the castle he saw Nonnie, "NONNIE!!!!" Niko yelled, She stopped and turned around to look at him, He stood there with a smile of relief, Nonnie walked up to Niko, "You got your diamond, What else do you want?" Nonnie said angrily, "I'm not here to cause any harm-" Nonnie interrupted Niko, "Then leave," Nonnie said angrily, and walked away, "YOUR SISTER SAID YOU WOULD HELP ME!!!!" Niko yelled, Nonnie stopped and turned around, "How do you know my sister?" Nonnie asked, "She helped me get here," Niko said, "What do you need help with?" Nonnie asked, "I need to warn King Sharmarke about Charlotte," Niko said, "Why?" Nonnie asked, "She killed Aj and she's coming for me next, I have to tell him her plan," Niko said, "If Charlotte is coming for you this place isn't safe," Nonnie said, "I don't think she knows I left the kingdom yet," Niko said, "Fine come on," Nonnie said, Then she and Niko walked to the dungeon.