Advice

When she arrived at the castle, she was greeted by Sharmarke struggling to pick a shirt to wear, "Which one looks better? The blue one or the green one?" Sharmarke asked, "You should host a ball," Nonnie said with excitement, "A ball," Sharmarke repeated, "Yes a ball," Nonnie said with excitement, "Why would I do that?" Sharmarke asked, "To find a wife, You can't rule sharknation on your own," Nonnie replied, "Why not? I've done it for several years," Sharmarke said, "But the sharmarkians should have a queen," Nonnie said, "They don't need a queen they have you," Sharmarke said, "I want a new friend," Nonnie said, "No you don't" Sharmarke said, "I want a girl to talk to," Nonnie said, "Eos and Destinee come to visit every month," Sharmarke said, "Well-" Before Nonnie could finish Sharmarke interrupted her, "What are you trying to do Nonnie?" Sharmarke asked, "You don't want to know," Nonnie replied, "Just tell me," Sharmarke said, "I know how much you and Kenny miss each other," Nonnie said, Sharmarke sighed.

"He brought chaos in my life," Sharmarke said, then he smiled, "But we were building something," Sharmarke said, "Kenny said the same thing," Nonnie said, "You've been talking to Kenny?" Sharmarke asked, "I go see him every day," Nonnie replied, "Does he talk about me?" Sharmarke asked, "He doesn't like talking about you because he's in denial about missing you, but I mention your name once or twice," Nonnie replied, Sharmarke continued to smile, "I know it's not my business but nothing interesting ever happens in your love life so I have to be nosey, Why don't you talk to Kenny?" Nonnie said, "I can't let go of that pain from when he betrayed me, I mean if he did that out of jealousy imagine what else he would do," Sharmarke replied, "You raise a very good point, But you have to remember although Kenny caused all of that he was there every step of the way and he cared more about your wellbeing than his own," Nonnie said, "It was his fault I was in that mess," Sharmarke said, "It could've happened, either way, Aj was already plotting against you, maybe that would've ended worst what if you died," Nonnie said.

Sharmarke began to think about what Nonnie said, "You know as crazy as it may sound, I genuinely miss Aj," Sharmarke said, "It doesn't sound that crazy, I mean despite him being a traitor and a very evil person, and the forced marriage you two still have a lot of history, But Kenny is better," Nonnie said, "The last part was unnecessary," Sharmarke said, "It was a very crucial piece of information," Nonnie said, Sharmarke laughed, "So you think I should talk to Kenny?" Sharmarke asked, "Yes, Tomorrow you stop by do your little shy guy thing and maybe you guys can go for a walk or catch up, see how his life has been for the last six months," Nonnie suggested, "What if he doesn't want to see me?" Sharmarke asked, "Oh please who wouldn't want to see you first thing in the morning?" Nonnie said sarcastically, "First thing in the morning is a bit early, Maybe a little later," Sharmarke said, "I don't care when you leave just as long as you two get the chance to talk so I won't have to keep begging Kenny to come see you," Nonnie said.

"You have to beg him to see me and you think he'll be ok with me just popping up?" Sharmarke asked, "He misses you, That connection you guys had is still there and you both feel it, it's undeniable and yet you both try to deny it, Just give in and let love take its course." Nonnie said, "Since when were you a love expert? I've never seen you with a man," Sharmarke said, "Maybe I don't like men," Nonnie replied, "So you like women?" Sharmarke asked, "I like what I like," Nonnie said with a smile and walked out of the room.

The next morning Sharmarke went to see Kenny, "Oh wow," The little girl said with a smile, "Is Kenny home?" Sharmarke asked, "He's inside denying his love for you," The little girl replied, "Oh really?" Sharmarke asked, "KENNY!!!" The little girl shouted, "What's wrong?" Kenny asked as he walked outside, The little girl smiled, Kenny and Sharmarke locked eyes and it was like the first time they met, Sharmarke walked up to Kenny, "Hi, I'm Sharmarke," He said with a smile, Kenny was confused for a bit but eventually he caught on, "I'm Kenny," He said with a smile, "It's nice to meet you," Sharmarke said, Kenny couldn't hide his happiness. Although he felt guilty about everything that happened to Sharmarke and sharknation he missed being around Sharmarke.

"How have you been?" Sharmarke asked, "Well Nonnie helped me piece my life back together and now everything is back to normal," Kenny replied, "Your fine with that, Living exactly how you were before?" Sharmarke asked, "It's the only way I know how to live," Kenny replied, "You helped end a war and you think you should be living in some shack," Sharmarke said, "This is an upgrade from my old house," Kenny said, "You deserve much more than this," Sharmarke said, "I'm not royalty," Kenny said, "But you could be," Sharmarke said, "What?" Kenny asked, Sharmarke pulled out a ring, "What's that for?" Kenny asked, Sharmarke got down on one knee, "We haven't known each other for that long but we have faced some very tough challenges together, and my feelings for you never changed, Kenny, Will you marry me?"