Betrayal

"You can't just kill him," Nonnie said, "Why not?" Ricki asked, "If you kill him you could kill me," Nonnie replied, "So we figure out a way to get you a new mission," Ricki said, "Mission?" Sharmarke asked, "As a guardian, it's our mission to protect certain people, I was assigned to Chunkz, and Nonnie was assigned to Rin," Ricki replied, "Who's assigned to me?" Sharmarke asked, "Well technically you don't have an official guardian, Faysal was assigned to protect you but he's not a guardian," Ricki replied, "What if Nonnie was my guardian?" Sharmarke asked, "That could work," Ricki said, "The process would be too long," Nonnie said, "What if I go to the cloud realm and try to switch your mission, We met Queen Zaynab maybe she'll be kind enough to change your mission," Ricki said, "I still have to figure out what Rin is up to and warn Eos," Nonnie said, "While I'm in the cloud realm you can go to Rizzy kingdom," Ricki said, Nonnie looked at Sharmarke she knew he didn't want to leave his kingdom again but in order for everything to fall into place he needed to.

Nonnie sighed, "Sharmarke you have to come with me," she said, "I can't leave my people again," Sharmarke said, "You have to in order for this to work, If I go back without you Rin will notice something is wrong," Nonnie said, "Look at my kingdom, It's in shambles, My people are losing their minds," Sharmarke said sadly, "As soon as I get Eos and Kenny I promise we will come straight here," Nonnie said, Sharmarke sighed, "Promise," Sharmarke said, "I promise," Nonnie said, "Fine," Sharmarke said, They both walked outside and entered a carriage, "RIZZY KINGDOM!!!!" Nonnie shouted to the coachman, and the carriage began to move, "I'm so tired of this," Sharmarke said, "I will try to be as quick as possible," Nonnie said, but Sharmarke didn't respond.

He sat in silence the entire ride and looked out of the window, He began to reminisce about the way things used to be,  Kenny stood up "I shouldn't be here, I'll just go" Kenny began walking towards the door but Sharmarke quickly grabbed his hand "Don't leave" He said softly "I want you to stay" Kenny smiled. Sharmarke pulled Kenny closer to him "Please stay" He said softly while holding Kenny's waist "Ok" Kenny replied and Sharmarke leaned in and kissed Kenny. Sharmarke smiled at the memory, Nonnie could feel Sharmarke's happiness and decided not to speak, She wanted him to enjoy the little peace he managed to find within the craziness that has taken place in the past few weeks. Sharmarke continued to reminisce on good moments, Sharmarke smiled and as he looked up he noticed a handsome man with a stunning smile. "That's Kenny he watches me while my dad goes fishing." The little girl said "Kenny." Sharmarke said with a smile as he began to walk over to Kenny. "Hello," Sharmarke said with a smile "Hello your Highness" Kenny replied with a smile and bow. "There's no need for that" Sharmarke said, and once again Sharmarke smiled at the memory.

When they arrived at Rizzy Kingdom Nonnie told Sharmarke not to leave the carriage and ran into the castle, A knife flew past her face and hit the wall, "So you sent me back with Kenny," Eos said angrily, "We need to go now," Nonnie said, Normally Eos would argue but she noticed the concern in Nonnie's voice and eyes, "What happened?" Eos asked, "Where is Kenny?" Nonnie asked, "Outside somewhere," Eos replied, "Go in the carriage and wait for me to come back," Nonnie demanded and ran outside, Eos didn't like being told what to do but she trusted Nonnie and the concerned tone of voice made her nervous so she went in the carriage, "Kenny," Nonnie said, "Your alive," Kenny said happily, he hugged Nonnie, "Get in the carriage now," Nonnie said and pushed Kenny off of  her, Kenny followed Nonnie inside the carriage, Sharmarke," Kenny said, Sharmarke didn't respond he was thinking of ways to revive his kingdom.

"What's going on?" Eos asked, "Rin is a traitor," Nonnie replied, "What?" Eos asked, "He's a traitor, He's been in this secret marriage with the Queen of the dragon clan," Nonnie said, "SHARKNATION!!" Nonnie shouted to the coachman and the carriage began to move, "Wait, Rin is married to the woman who is in charge of the people who tried to kill his mother?" Kenny asked, "Yes," Nonnie replied, "He's the one who had Ricki kidnapped," Sharmarke said, "Why?" Kenny asked, "That's what I'm trying to figure out," Nonnie replied, "That bastard," Eos said angrily, "Eos, I know how you feel about him but-" Before Nonnie could finish her sentence Eos interrupted, "He's a traitor and he needs to be eliminated," Eos said, "So why can't you just kill him?" Kenny asked, "He is bound to Nonnie, Killing him would risk killing her," Eos replied, Everyone fell silent as they were all trying to come up with possible solutions to their uprising problem.