The Truth

"Why did Aj want the ring?" Faysal asked, "He just said it was powerful, and Charlotte said I'd be greatly rewarded if I got the ring for her," Kenny replied, "I'd expect nothing less from a peasant," Sharmarke said, "I've been nothing but nice to you," Kenny said, "And yet you're the reason I'm here," Sharmarke said angrily, "I was trying to help I didn't think we'd be thrown in jail," Kenny said, "Oh what you thought we would all hold hands and live a happy life together?" Sharmarke said sarcastically, "No, I realized I messed up and I tried to fix it you don't have to shove it down my throat," Kenny said, "You ruined my life," Sharmarke said, "Shut up, No one cares about your sob stories," A man said, "Who the hell are you?" Kenny asked, "Call me Darkest," He replied, "Darkest? What kind of name is that?" Kenny asked, "What's your name?" Darkest asked, "Kenny," Kenny replied, Darkest laughed, "You're questioning me about my name and you're stuck with a shit name like that," Darkest said.

"How long have you been in here?" Faysal asked, "I don't know, about ten," Darkest replied, "Ten what?" Sharmarke asked, "Year's," Darkest said, "What are you in for?" Faysal asked, "I killed an entire kingdom," Darkest said with a smile. "An entire kingdom?" Kenny asked, "Yup, Well almost an entire kingdom, Unfortunately, one person survived," Darkest replied, "How is that unfortunate?" Kenny asked, "I wanted her dead too, Well not really but there's something in her that can't physically be removed so death was the only option," Darkest said sadly, "Who is she?" Kenny asked, "My daughter," Darkest replied, " You wanted to kill your daughter? Kenny asked, "I didn't that's why she's still alive, and so is that thing inside her," Darkest replied, "What's inside her?" Faysal asked, "An evil spirit. My wife tried to use herself as a vessel but she wasn't strong enough, She couldn't handle it and..." Darkest hesitated, "And what?" Kenny asked, "She died, Then that evil spirit took over my daughter, and soon enough the whole kingdom was possessed, I don't know how it didn't affect me." Darkest said.

"How did you kill an entire kingdom?" Faysal asked, "A diamond one of my ancestors created, It's been passed down to the eldest child in my family until it was given to my sister." Darkest said, Then he laid back and closed his eyes, "Where's your sister?" Kenny asked, "She was murdered." Darkest said, "Killed in her own castle along with her husband," Darkest replied, "That's how my parents died," Sharmarke said, "I've thought about breaking out and getting the diamond, But I wouldn't even know where to look." Darkest said, "Where was your sister's castle?" Kenny asked, "No clue, She left when she was pregnant and we never spoke again," Darkest replied. "How did you find out about her death?" Kenny asked, "Nonnie told me then locked me up in here, But that was 10 years ago." Darkest said, "Nonnie? Isn't she Rin's advisor? How'd she know about your sister's death?" Kenny asked, Nonnie walked into the dungeon.

"Maybe she died here," Faysal suggested, Darkest chuckled "Ask her yourself," He said, Nonnie approached the cell, "Ask me what?" Nonnie asked, "How you knew about Zay's death." Darkest said, Sharmarke stood up, "Zay, As in Zaynab?"Sharmarke asked, Nonnie sighed and turned to face Sharmarke. Faysal stood up, "You knew queen Zaynab?" Faysal asked, "How is that possible? I've never seen you in the kingdom," Sharmarke said,  "An assignment was given to me before you were born," Nonnie said, "What assignment?" Sharmarke asked, "Your mother asked me to protect her eldest son, and My sister was sent to protect the youngest," Nonnie replied, "Queen Zaynab only has one child," Faysal replied, "Queen Zaynab gave birth to a baby boy 3 years before Sharmarke was born, She left that baby here because she was being hunted by people who wanted the diamond, 2 years after she gave birth to Sharmarke she had one more son and left him with King Ilyas." Nonnie replied.

Sharmarke sat down and looked at Nonnie, "So I have two brothers?" Sharmarke asked, "Rin and Chunkz," Nonnie replied, "Wait, If Chunkz is my brother why did he try and get me to marry his sister? Isn't she my sister?" Sharmarke asked, "Technically No, Ilyas and his wife gave birth to princess Paris, and Chunkz has no idea you're his brother," Nonnie replied, "Why didn't I know about this?" Faysal asked, "Queen Zaynab didn't want you to, She wanted her children to thrive separately," Nonnie replied, "So you have to protect Rin and your sister protects Chunkz, Who protects me?" Sharmarke asked, "Faysal," Nonnie replied.