Rin

Rin looked at Nonnie, "Showing them around the kingdom," Rin asked, "They wanted to see their friends and after all, that's happened-" Nonnie attempted to explain but Rin interrupted, "That's my call, not yours, I give the orders around here, I am the king," Rin said, "The same King who has no control over his kingdom and lets his people run around like headless chickens while he's up in his castle drowning in women," Nonnie said angrily and took a step towards Rin, "Your kingdom will fall," Nonnie said and left the dungeon, Rin laughed and tried to push his anger aside but he wasn't good at hiding his emotions.

Rin left the dungeon following Nonnie assuming she was going back to the castle but she wasn't. Truth be told Rin had a soft spot for Nonnie and didn't like to argue with her. "YOU'LL TALK TO ME EVENTUALLY!!!" Rin yelled but Nonnie didn't stop or turn around she held her middle finger up for about 20 seconds then put it back down. "NONNIE!!!" Rin yelled and still, she didn't stop nor turn around. "She'll be back later," Rin told himself and went back to his castle.

"Where have you been?" Niko asked, "Busy," Rin replied, "Doing what?" Niko asked, "Handling something," Rin replied, "Handling what?" Niko asked, "Why are you asking so many questions? Did you get the book or not?" Rin asked, "Charlotte has it," Niko replied. Charlotte entered the room with a beaming smile on her face, "Now we can start the process," Charlotte said with a smile, "Unfortunately we have an issue, Sharmarke is here," Rin said, Charlotte's smile faded, "What the hell is he doing here?" Charlotte asked angrily, "I'm assuming he's here to get his advisor but that didn't work out for him," Rin replied, "Where is he?" Charlotte asked, "None of your business, You got what you wanted leave Sharmarke to us," Nonnie replied, "You came back," Rin said with a smile, "Fine Sharmarke stays here but if anything goes wrong-" Charlotte was going to make a threat but Nonnie interrupted her, "Nothing will go wrong I know what I'm doing just leave it to me, I'll handle it," Nonnie said.

Charlotte looked Nonnie up and down, "I like you," Charlotte said with a smile, "I'll leave Sharmarke with you but Aj comes with us," Charlotte said, "Fine by me, One of the guards can release him to you." Nonnie said, "Perfect," Charlotte said, Then she and Niko walked outside. "You're giving them Aj?" Rin asked, "Aj knows entirely too much he may say something to Sharmarke," Nonnie Replied, "You know Charlotte will kill him," Rin said, "We could never ensure Aj's safety, Our job was to look after Sharmarke and that's what we're doing," Nonnie said, "By keeping him locked up?" Rin asked, "That was your doing not mine," Nonnie replied, "You set him up," Rin said, "It's the only way to ensure his safety, We can't protect him if he's in sharknation," Nonnie said.

"So he'll stay a prisoner?" Rin asked, "Until we either figure out a way to stop Charlotte or The king comes back," Nonnie replied, "He's been dead for years," Rin said, "That's what he wanted you to think," Nonnie said with a smirk, "And Kenny?" Rin asked, "He was never a part of the plan," Rin said, "Kenny warned Sharmarke for a reason, Maybe he's on our side," Nonnie replied, "What do we do with him?" Rin asked, "For now he stays with Sharmarke until we figure out a way to stop Charlotte," Nonnie said and walked out of the room.