Faysal

Sharmarke went outside in hopes of finding Kenny but Kenny wasn't outside, "Have you seen anyone leave here?" Sharmarke asked, "One guy just left in someone's carriage." The random man replied, "Thank you," Sharmarke said. He walked down the stairs to his carriage, "Is everything alright?" Faysal asked, "I think Kenny left." Sharmarke said, "I'm guessing you want to find him." Faysal said, "Obviously," Sharmarke said and got in the carriage, "I need to start getting paid." Faysal said and got in the carriage.

4 Hours later Sharmarke arrived at Kenny's but Kenny wasn't home. "Where is he?" Sharmarke asked himself, "I could have some men search for him," Faysal said, "No that would only cause Panic someone wait nearby and let me know as soon as Kenny returns not a moment later," Sharmarke demanded and got back in his carriage and went to his castle.

"Sir I'll stay-" A guard tried to say but Faysal cut him off, "No I will stay, You go to the castle and watch over the King," Faysal said, "But sir," The guard tried to speak once more but Faysal interrupted again, " That was an order, not a request," Faysal said and stood firm, "Yes sir," The guard said and walked away. Faysal walked inside Kenny's house and began to look around "Where could he be hiding?" Faysal asked himself. As the King's advisor, Faysal was very protective of King Sharmarke but as his friend, he was concerned that Sharmarke had forgotten Aj was at Kenny's house two days ago and Faysal knew that wasn't a good sign. "If he's not already dead I might just kill him myself," Faysal said to himself. Faysal continued looking around Kenny's house for some type of clue as to where Kenny could've gone and he found nothing. Faysal couldn't shake the feeling that Aj had something to do with Kenny's disappearance and although he had no idea where to find Aj he knew exactly where to find Niko.

About 20 minutes later Faysal was knocking on Niko's door, "What?" Niko asked through the door, "Open the door now you sneaky son of a bitch." Faysal said, "That's no way to speak to your old business partner," Niko said sarcastically, "You were never my business partner your a fucking snake who's not to be trusted," Faysal said angrily, "And yet here you are waiting for me to open the door," Niko said with a chuckle, "OPEN THE DOOR!!!!" Faysal yelled angrily, The door opened and Faysal was surprised to see Charlotte standing there. "Why are you here?" Faysal asked, "Why are you?" Charlotte asked, "Looking for Aj." Faysal replied, "Well look somewhere else 'cause he's not here." Charlotte said, "Don't get cute with me," Faysal said, " I wouldn't waste my energy on you," Charlotte laughed and slammed the door in Faysal's face.

With no other option, Faysal went back to Kenny's house, and still, Kenny was nowhere to be found. Faysal began to worry if Kenny was even alive, Faysal didn't know how but he had a feeling Charlotte was somehow a part of this and knew what Charlotte was capable of. "Where are you?" Faysal asked himself.